Reviews for Willow's Secret
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wish I was good enough to do it. Nice idea.
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I can't stop laughing from this. I can totally see Willow trying it out atleast after reading about it. I dunno if anyone has continued this, but it would be great if you eventually did, you could turn it into a buffy/sailormoon fic or something like that.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
A great story. Very good.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
LOL! *Fighting evil by Moonlight, winning love by Daylight, never running from the real fight, she is the one named Sailor Willow!* Nicely done Shane! This one was GREAT!
Rogue7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hehehe, great one-shot D

would be interesting to see how this would develop into a full story, and what the side effects on the rest of the Scooby gang are.

I love Giles's comment at the end
NeonProdigy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Alright, I've been on a bit of a Buffy-binge lately (rewatching the whole series before I start reading the comics) and I have to say that you got the characterization perfect. I definitely didn't expect that ending.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hahahahaha! Hehehehehe! It's Sailor Willow!_
trp0522 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Very cute. Willow’s fuku kinda resembles Rei’s senshi fuku. Not Usagi’s, so does that means... Buffy as the blonde of the group is going to get a pair of odangos? I know this is a one-shot but I hope you continue this.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
So cute! Gave me a big grin reading it.

I wonder how Buffy would respond to this new Willow. Maybe it could cause that spark of attraction...