Reviews for Fly Away
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Interesting and realistic. This story is well-written; I think my only fault with it is it doesn't make me feel much. I'm being nit-picky when I say that, but I really think a good story should make the reader feel inspired or sad or joyous or ... something. Everything else is here, but I don't feel any personal connection to Yuugi or Anzu. I feel bad for saying that because it is well-written, but that's my criticism.
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very original and well written. I liked it so much!
Thail chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Best wishes from Greece here!(note:i am from Greece)

That was really nice ya know!

Although it was a bit sad...anyways,i liked it!

i will also check your other stories!

grandlarseny chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
broke my heart and then put it back together :) I like how you injected a sense of plausibility into a pairing I think doesn't get as much serious treatment as it deserves. Nice work!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Okay, I am so happy I found this. It's always so hard for me to find any real good Peachshipping. And even though it was in the GX 'verse (seriously sorry to anybody who likes it), I still loved this. I still dislike the idea of Yuugi just running off and leaving his Grandpa behind. I STILL think it's totally OOC (sorry to anybody, again), but I knew I had to read this. It wasn't over the top mushy, it wasn't OOC (thank God), and it was written well. Not to mention you didn't end this unbelievably. No dramatic declarations of love and just the two of them basically saying "I missed you". That's great. I do have to mention this story left a lot of questions in my mind. Just doesn't feel...complete? Like it ended way too soon. That they kissed too soon. Could be because I just liked it so much. Who knows. Either way, great story. I'll stop my rambling now.
redconvoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I liked this. Very good. It seems more of a realistic way that things would go.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was really cute. I like the ending line and the fact that Kaiba is paying. Awesome job!

frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It's so sad to think of Yugi hiding from a fame he never wanted. And Kaiba could save lots of money if he'd just admit he misses Yugi too! On the other hand, where IS Yugi getting the money to do all that traveling? Oh, and while Yugi's in Greece, he might as well pick up a jar of olives...
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Very sweet story. Poor Yugi trying to outrun his other.