Reviews for Son of strength, son of mind, son of chaos
darkfinder chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
that was little depressing for them .
Don-Jam chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
I was hoping to have Harper try to 'kill' a teenage Jeri over something small and innocent that did not look at all innocent, oh well, this was still good.
Don-Jam chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
"Dinner, anyone?"

Yes please food makes everything better and I needed it to work out what was going on in this chapter. Its good to see you back at this story.
Don-Jam chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
I like how two three years old saved the day. Is it me or are you going for Jeri and Iri love story when they are older? They were just so...sweet? here. The way they get on with each other was well done. There act so old and yet like kids at the same time.
Crys chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Now, she was happily chewing pieces of a stainless steel tray. Then, she broke a titanium knife and swallowed the pieces whole.

*laugh* The mental image of petite little Rommie gnawing on a steel tray and then eating a knife . . .

Fun story. Little choppy with the back and forth with flashbacks then skipped time, but trying to cover so much time almost forces that kind of approach.

Thanks for sharing.
Don-Jam chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
Now, we'll have to see what those two get up too.
Don-Jam chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Marduk look like he may be some fun. "I am officially the most powerful ship in the six galaxies", are there not only 3? The knowon worlds?
Bglswrth454 chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Wow. I haven't read much Andromeda fanfiction yet since I just started re-watching the series, but this is great, You hit all the major points I like to see in a continuation. The characters advance, get stronger, and overcome new difficulties. I hope to see another chapter. Well done.
Burnstreet chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
Nice story, can't wait for the next chapters.

What I fnd funny is that you consider the armament of Andromeda lacking... according to some calculations done on , she has more firepower than the SSD Executor, or the complete Federation Starfleet.
Alys5 chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
Love this story, very different. I was glad to see the Asimov references in an earlier chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Don-Jam chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
“Thou shalt not build a vessel for a real war”.lol, that looks about it. chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
i would love to reed more of this story its getting really good
Don-Jam chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
I like this a lot, and hope you add to it soon. You need to work on your descriptions a bit, but it's good. Thanks for all the work you have put in.
Don-Jam chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
O Good, some time, we may jest live afer all.
Don-Jam chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Harper taking over?...SWEET LION HELP US ALL!