Reviews for Misdirective
dinanthonings chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I don't see it. If you twist yourself around enough you can derive this kind of teaching method out of 'seeing underneath the underneath' but without a scene of him actually teaching this way or one of the three 'getting it' and start using those lessons it doesn't work.

I suppose the meat of why he's actually a terrible teacher isn't worth going over again, but even if that's his reasoning the results are identical to him just being lazy and not bothering.

This would work pretty well as a condemnation of Kakashi, he genuinely thinks he's an awesome teacher and eventually realises they never 'got it' and he's even more of a failure than the common consensus but considering the pairing thrown in that's obviously not the point.
Magikbyrd chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I LOVE KAKASHI AND KURENAI!
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
D

Nice!

Kakashi's excuses always crack me up!

XD
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Smooth Kakashi, smooth...

The fic was very good and explains Kakashi's seemingly lack of training them in anything other than tree walking, or showing Sasuke Chidori without bashing him senselessly.

Making Kakashi's excuse possibly true at the end and him going on a date with Kurenai was a nice touch.
littleMissMaz chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I loved it! It's short yet with meaning... I really liked the ending!
WoofumsPup chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I like the shortness of it. I think this is a great one-shot. Thanks for writing it.

~Kurenai yuhi-sensei~
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Loved the tension in this one.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Very nice little shot there, and an interesting view of Kakashi and Kurenai.