Reviews for Falling Up
Ah, the ending was so melancholic.
Time Lady Tinkerbell chapter 17 . 2/8
Okay, so I just finished reading your story and I have to say it was amazing! In the last chapter I could literally feel my heart wrenching with the implied-ness of Cloud not remembering everything about his relationship with Zack and what he went through as a cadet and Reno just being Reno! Urrgghhh... The FEELS! Anyways this story was amazing and I totally applaud your amazing writing prowess!
z chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Poor Cloud. But the story was good. It made me think that it was part of the original ffVII series.
Loved Zack and Reno here :)
zephyr hb chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I'm in love with zack and reno now. great fic.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
FRIENDSHIPS THAT LAST FOR A LIFETIME OHMYGOD FEELINGS
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
The last chapter what the hell happened to all that smutty happiness chapter 16
Lk6lu chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
I was very surprised about this fic. I tried reading it before but I didn't make it past the second chapter. I decided to try again because I really want a good ff7 fic and I found it again. This time I got past the first 2 chapters, and I loved it. Smut was great and the emotional scenes and the ending complimented it perfectly! Great job!
Midori Ookami chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Awesome ending! I loved how you wrote the whole thing, especially Reno! :) Keep writing, you rock!
SqueeFreak chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Awwww! Such a cute ending! Poor Cloud goes through so much shit. It's cool that you threw that last bit in with him and Reno. It made me giggle _ I really enjoyed reading this story a lot.
Gracefuldahlia chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
What a great story. It really had a... maturity to it that's quite rare for this website. I loved the way you portrayed the Reno-Cloud friendship, it felt quite real and natural. Also you are VERY good at writing lemons... Seriously! You don't overdo it and it's still very, well - hot. I love this epilogue by the way, reminds you how sad Cloud's story is...
Another nice thing about your story is that it has almost no grammatical errors or spelling errors, which is a nice switch ;)
Great job! You have a true talent.
Gracefuldahlia chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
What a devious mind you have... Seems quite promising! I particularly like the class system you thought of, seems very much like Shinra to use such a crude system.
starsinjars chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
confused about the ending but i loved this fic! thank you :D
Balinor88 chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
I so thought it was oing to be AU and lots of fluff at the ending. I felt tears though when I read the beginning of the Epilogue. Course the ending made me smile.
FatesShadow83 chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Lovely ending!
Chapter 16 would have been a good place to stop, but the epilogue tied the whole story in beautifully with the games plot line!
Love yoir writing style!
Soluzek chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Well I've read all of your FFVII stories, & I love them all. This one was just the right number of chapters, & I adore both endings, but love the Seventh Heaven one a bit more. I think it's the inclusion of Reno, I positively love how you write him, & how There he was for Cloud, so unselfishly. Thank you for sharing, never stop writing.