Reviews for Falling Up
Lady Gaidin chapter 17 . 1/4
Good ending, gotta say I loved both Reno and Zack in this fic especially!
BlackKingOfTheCourt chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
BEAUTIFUL. JUST BREATHTAKING! LOVED IT!
eclair chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
I just love how you introduce Zack in this chapter. It's flowing. Really Zack-like. You've done a good job there :)
eclair chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
cloud's last statement... lol
UnLike Us chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
Thank you for a wonderful story! I commend you on your portrayal of the severity of rape, I think it is somehow often glorified in fiction. But more than that I really like how you brought forth the courage and bravery Cloud had to go through with the plan. Also really appreciated the support Zack gave before it all started and Reno's help during the ordeal.

In the last chapter, the realisation that all of the event of Final Fantasy VII wen through anyway was quite sobering. The memory of what Sephiroth was like in your story in contrast to his mind counterpart. The loss of the much loved Zack all over again, yet somehow more since he did so much for Cloud. And then the unwitting loss of a friend that was so close yet on the wrong side. Though the twist at the end where he remembers Reno's true name was very fun and ended the story on an up-note with the hope that what was lost could be found again.

If you had ended this story without the epilogue I would have said that it was nice and that was that. Another AU with lot's of stife that ended well with sex and love. But this last chapter really turned this story into something else for me. It incorporated the epic adventure of Final Fantasy VII into the span of years between chapters 16 and 17. It gives it much more depth and the realisation of the history that was lost in the struggle for survival. I find it astonishing that one chapter could make such a difference, but this one did, so excellent job on ending this story in such an epic manner.

Great Job! And thank you, I enjoyed it!
heredia chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
piece of shit it is
Wade-san chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
I really enjoyed this story so much, only I think it has a nicer ending if you left it at chapter 16, being thrown into zack's death and sephiroth's down fall in one chapter kind left me with a bad taste. But over all I think it was really cool :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
Ah, the ending was so melancholic.
Time Lady Tinkerbell chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
Okay, so I just finished reading your story and I have to say it was amazing! In the last chapter I could literally feel my heart wrenching with the implied-ness of Cloud not remembering everything about his relationship with Zack and what he went through as a cadet and Reno just being Reno! Urrgghhh... The FEELS! Anyways this story was amazing and I totally applaud your amazing writing prowess!
z chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Poor Cloud. But the story was good. It made me think that it was part of the original ffVII series.
Loved Zack and Reno here :)
zephyr hb chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I'm in love with zack and reno now. great fic.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
FRIENDSHIPS THAT LAST FOR A LIFETIME OHMYGOD FEELINGS
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
The last chapter what the hell happened to all that smutty happiness chapter 16
Lk6lu chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
I was very surprised about this fic. I tried reading it before but I didn't make it past the second chapter. I decided to try again because I really want a good ff7 fic and I found it again. This time I got past the first 2 chapters, and I loved it. Smut was great and the emotional scenes and the ending complimented it perfectly! Great job!
Midori Ookami chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Awesome ending! I loved how you wrote the whole thing, especially Reno! :) Keep writing, you rock!