Reviews for A New Beginning
Blushing One chapter 31 . 4/15
This was a wonderful sequel. I wish the epilogue was drawn out a bit more but all good things must come to an end. Great job!
vampireprincess141 chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
That was an amazing story,i just finished reading the hole story! I hope you make more of these in the future! :3 :)
xvector chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
You stated in the last book that Ginny can revive people if they die within a few minutes. Why didn't she use this power?

If you're not going to let characters use powers, don't give them any crazy insane plot-breaking powers.
xvector chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
If I don't see all the Dursleys murdered slowly and painfully by the end of this story I will be incredibly frustrated. I want to see them die painfully more than Voldemort.
xvector chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Awesome!
sagan chapter 28 . 1/6/2014
Loved the chapter! Best chapter I've read so far , well I lived the part where the battle takes place
nol chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Awesome chapter! My fiancée tried to push me away aswell because both of his parents had just been killed but I basically told him what Ginny told harry to stop being an ass and start to help plan the wedding. I also love how you came up with the additions to the original prophecy. Once again, awesome chapter!
Sohani chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
It's one of the best HP fanfiction i've read...And i've read plenly. . .Actually other than this Begining series there's only 1 that i thik has the most fabulous concept nd such wide rage of new magical use :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
UGH! Thanks a bunch, I did NOT want to have to think about Moldyshorts and Belly bumpin' uglies! :-(
gin37 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
good chapter!
sagan chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
awesome chapter and im doing this book for my book report!
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Oh man, caught 'in flagrente delicto' by CHARLIE! *cracks up laughing*
kateplay chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love all the parts of the story so much its my fav James and Lily live fan fiction I do have a slight issue with your Sirius and his thing with Ginny at times I felt he came across a bit much in his over protectiveness of her for me he came across a bit creepy at times
sbmcneil chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
The battle moved along well. It seems a bit unrealistic that none of the main characters get hurt or killed. You've killed off some secondary characters, but brought back all of Harry's family. It just feels a bit unrealistic. It was nice that Hermione's parents showed up and that they do actually love their daughter, but they should have stayed.
sbmcneil chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
Loved the Christmas engagements! Glad that Ginny seems to be back to normal. I can't think they would celebrate Petunia having a baby. She abused the last baby under her care - that's a big deal. It's not sweet.