Reviews for A New Beginning
AaronD1 chapter 32 . 2/13
Honest criticism? Good story, but way too many marriages and pregnancies. It's ok to leave some of the future and what lays ahead for certain characters vague.
Blushing One chapter 31 . 4/15/2015
This was a wonderful sequel. I wish the epilogue was drawn out a bit more but all good things must come to an end. Great job!
vampireprincess141 chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
That was an amazing story,i just finished reading the hole story! I hope you make more of these in the future! :3 :)
xvector chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
You stated in the last book that Ginny can revive people if they die within a few minutes. Why didn't she use this power?

If you're not going to let characters use powers, don't give them any crazy insane plot-breaking powers.
xvector chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
If I don't see all the Dursleys murdered slowly and painfully by the end of this story I will be incredibly frustrated. I want to see them die painfully more than Voldemort.
xvector chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Awesome!
sagan chapter 28 . 1/6/2014
Loved the chapter! Best chapter I've read so far , well I lived the part where the battle takes place
nol chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Awesome chapter! My fiancée tried to push me away aswell because both of his parents had just been killed but I basically told him what Ginny told harry to stop being an ass and start to help plan the wedding. I also love how you came up with the additions to the original prophecy. Once again, awesome chapter!
Sohani chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
It's one of the best HP fanfiction i've read...And i've read plenly. . .Actually other than this Begining series there's only 1 that i thik has the most fabulous concept nd such wide rage of new magical use :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
UGH! Thanks a bunch, I did NOT want to have to think about Moldyshorts and Belly bumpin' uglies! :-(
gin37 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
good chapter!
sagan chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
awesome chapter and im doing this book for my book report!
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Oh man, caught 'in flagrente delicto' by CHARLIE! *cracks up laughing*
kateplay chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love all the parts of the story so much its my fav James and Lily live fan fiction I do have a slight issue with your Sirius and his thing with Ginny at times I felt he came across a bit much in his over protectiveness of her for me he came across a bit creepy at times
sbmcneil chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
The battle moved along well. It seems a bit unrealistic that none of the main characters get hurt or killed. You've killed off some secondary characters, but brought back all of Harry's family. It just feels a bit unrealistic. It was nice that Hermione's parents showed up and that they do actually love their daughter, but they should have stayed.