Reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Djdjdjxhf! I wanna know what happens next.
K21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I really like this piece. It's very well written, unlike many of the other stories on .
crimson9871 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
o my god/...i looooovvee grimmjow!bhjvhdxx bhjxj njf bv!

come on no lemon!
Okami1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh...my...god. I'm speechless. I don't think a fanfic has ever left me speechless before. *takes a few minutes to recover*

This story is so perfect I can't even BEGIN to describe it. A lot of other stories have Grimmjow become a kitten in Orihime's presence. But not you. You kept him, and her, so well in character that I felt like I was 'watching' an episode of the show. He was absolutely, positively, perfect! And the fact that you had him be 'nice' to Orihime by giving her warnings and what-not is-once again-perfect. This is definitely going in my favs folder. *goes off to read more of your stories*
Night Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I loved it! Great job! Such an angry man Grimmjow is. XD
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Ahhh, Grimmjow. You got the perfect balance of him being terrfiying, smexy and actually...not 100% evil. Very IC, I loved it. Also, I LOVED the line, "And when his prey pissed him off, the price to pay to soothe his temper was HIGH." Can't reallly explain why, it just excited my inner fangirl. X3

~Amulet
NinjaHunnieBunnie chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
T.T lovely!
katze chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
nice one, I liked it :)

I'm new to that pairing, but you made me love it :D
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Grimmy's nice! Ah! But I loved it!
ShiraTora10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
romance please like pationate too! i liked the descriptive writing about the emotions too!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
well i hope grimmjow does not need to forget because hime will stay with him...
stephie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
WOW is all i can say. absolutely incredible and so full of sexual tension! more? haha. it was brilliantly written with excellent use of emotive language and you conveyed grimmjow and orihime's feelings to me very well. i could feel the fluctuation of emotions as if i were in those situations myself. amazing :) x
MicheleKuchiki chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE ON THIS COUPLE!
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Ooh! I love, loved it! The language might be a bit much for the T level, but hey, I'm not complaining. Anyways, I think you did an awesome job with this! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow this was great! Your descriptive words, the flow of it... just great. I'm really impressed. I LOVE how you characterized both Grimmy and Inoue. Excellent. Inoue - so vulnerable - and Grimmjow... badass but I can see him do something like that; or what I mean to say it is possible!

My only nitpick was as much as I love your writing, sometimes the - hyphens were a bit too much and kinda interfered with reading. But either than that, just fabulous!

GD