Reviews for Proximity
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/12
Hate to say it, but I think I like how you write these two more than I do Draco and Harry...
Gody chapter 1 . 4/9
Awesome story!
SusannahMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Unlimited author worship! Love this story, and I don't even ship those two. But you would make me love any pairing, let's say... Dementor/sorting hat or hobgoblin/twins/moaning myrtle or such. Thank you, I had sooo much fun reading this... I just LOVE a sweet build up!
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Crazy cute. I like the Proximity Charm idea. I would cast that on random objects around my house just to piss my family off if I could.
centava chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hot and inventive! Maybe my hubby can install a chinup bar in our doorway! Yowsa..
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awe they're so cute! I especially thought that Albus was cute and seemed like a puppy when he and Scorpius ate with the other professors. I have one question. How did Albus manage to pull Scorpius's legs up around his hips if Scorpius still had his pants on. I was having difficulties picturing it when I read that part.
guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yes! 1,000,000,001.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Nice!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
awesome! i am falling in love with this pairing. thank you!
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love that last line! Awwwwwwww... I feel so warm and fuzzy inside, like I swallowed a kitten...
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I LOVE the Albus/Scorpius pairing! This was so fantastic! You are definitely the best writer of Albus/Scorpius stories I have ever read! Thank you very much!
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Brilliant and beautiful!
DW03 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Thanks for sharing! I loved.
shezlarr chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i cant express how much i loved this. absolutley took me away. brilliant, thank you ! )
SelKar chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
It was an amazing one-shot, thank you very much for writing it and sharing it.

SelKar