Reviews for Somewhere in Time
Jennieb89 chapter 63 . 1/16
Hey! I've just read this (againalthough i didnt actually read the last parts of it! i mustve just lost it .

i've always known I've loved this fic though so wanted to re-read it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I love your charascterisations, although i would have liked to see more from Toms POV especially after Hermione died.

I have devoured this in 2 days, or a day and a half. I havent done much else! I'm jen103, Im not sure if i've changed my name on ff as i'm using the app now .

So pleased with the ending.
agatte chapter 63 . 1/6
oh wow this story was amazing! One of those you read at 2 am instead of sleeping. Loved it!
Lunella01 chapter 33 . 10/8/2020
I just wanted to say that this story is one of my all time favorite reads of any fanfic—and Ive read countless! I discovered your work some years back, but I can’t help but reread it whenever I get the chance. The way you capture the characters and develop the plot, you make it seem so effortless.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful and delightful tale with us. : )
Luvtalism chapter 29 . 9/30/2020
I’m so anxious aaaaa
MotekElm chapter 63 . 8/24/2020
the ending feels rather abript, on one hand, but satisfying overall
MotekElm chapter 60 . 8/24/2020
this is the 3rd fake chapter in the story, but the only good one
MotekElm chapter 55 . 8/24/2020
stunned
MotekElm chapter 54 . 8/24/2020
now it's getting really exciting, but at the same time it reminds me a little of the Cursed Child with all the timelines and evil beauty
MotekElm chapter 42 . 8/23/2020
this chapter would be better as a oneshot since it is out of sync with the plot
MotekElm chapter 38 . 8/23/2020
exciting
MotekElm chapter 32 . 8/22/2020
pS my favorite character in this fic is Draco. I wish this was a Dramione
MotekElm chapter 32 . 8/22/2020
why is the author trying to make consent unnecessary for sex and deny that it's rape? assault and violence in addition to rape makes things worse, but just because there's no violence, doesn't make it not rape. ewww.
also, I don't understand this Hermione. it's OOC for her to fall for looks and let that and hormones over rule her thoughts.
I've enjoyed other Tomiones, but this Tom is not grey.
MotekElm chapter 22 . 8/22/2020
fun chapter
MotekElm chapter 14 . 8/21/2020
I'm really enjoying this time travel fic. it is unique in bringing so many characters back.
but there are some big plot holeslike why does Abraxas talk to Draco with the name Malloy? wouldn't they assume he's muggle born? why is Hermione so alone? Harry going to St mungo and not returning at all is also weird.
but these are minor things
Juriya chapter 32 . 6/28/2020
This was such a good chapter; they're so properly in character, I'm loving it. Loved that the Chamber of Secrets has multiple "secrets" too. Actually makes total sense.
3,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »