Reviews for Somewhere in Time
guest chapter 19 . 6/12
it's ironic that Hermione makes fun of the fan girls when she was the same just more agressive
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 63 . 5/2
Oh my goodness lol loved this story but what a circle haha
johnzeckleston chapter 59 . 3/14
Lol this Harry would be wiped out in 15 secs flat by Dumbledore.
Coveredinrain3 chapter 63 . 2/4
You’re an incredible writer! I normally get bored with a fan fic after the ship gets together, but I was excited to read this to the end. Amazing job
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2021
I was postively thrilled when I started reading this story, mainly because it has been a long time since I found a completed tomione story with impeccable grammar, spelling and true portrayal of the characters, i.e not downplaying Tom Riddle's nefariousness (unlike fluffy!Tom that most fics have now) but Hermione's character really puts me off. I don't thinking I can bear a Lavender Brown-esque version of Hermione in terms of fawning over their beaus which is a shame because everything else was perfect in this story. Every character has been portrayed canonically, the dynamics between Draco and how the Harry and get along is so well done, the interactions between basically everyone follows the right pace and feels genuine. All except Hermione when she started overly obsessing over Tom Riddle's looks and became OOC. She was so in character in the beginning of the story. While aware of Tom Riddle's of good looks she did not get carried away and even kept Harry in check, what with the constant fights he tried to pick with the Dark load, much like the mediator she, in canon. However her character seems to have depreciated and changed drastically since Ginny got attacked. Acknowledging how attractive Tom Riddle and obsessing over him suddenly became the focal point of her life to the point she's doing cringy things and making a fool out of herself( like the Divination incident with Iris), not unlike Riddle's fangirls whom she ironically likes to mock all the time. And even when she does show a semblance of self awareness, her obsessive thoughts about him cosume them. It's not like Tom has showered endless acts of kindess upon her to warrant such infatuated behaviour from her. Really disappointed because this story is absolutely lovely if one can get past how uncharacteristic Hermione gets. Skimmed over the chapters from 25 to 44 and it looks like she doesn't really get any better
ElegantFantasies chapter 13 . 3/31/2021
oh wait. nevermind. I forgot... Draco went back in time as well didn't he?
ElegantFantasies chapter 13 . 3/31/2021
"Draco frowned and glanced at Hermione..." I just thought to let you know this was probably a mistake and was meant to be "Tom".
harunut chapter 60 . 2/19/2021
omg
Liliya chapter 32 . 1/30/2021
Зла не хватает! До чего же у Гермионы идиотское поведение!
Liliya chapter 16 . 1/29/2021
Не могу. До чего меня раздражает поведение Гермионы! Одна глупость на другой!
Jennieb89 chapter 63 . 1/16/2021
Hey! I've just read this (againalthough i didnt actually read the last parts of it! i mustve just lost it .

i've always known I've loved this fic though so wanted to re-read it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I love your charascterisations, although i would have liked to see more from Toms POV especially after Hermione died.

I have devoured this in 2 days, or a day and a half. I havent done much else! I'm jen103, Im not sure if i've changed my name on ff as i'm using the app now .

So pleased with the ending.
agatte chapter 63 . 1/6/2021
oh wow this story was amazing! One of those you read at 2 am instead of sleeping. Loved it!
Lunella01 chapter 33 . 10/8/2020
I just wanted to say that this story is one of my all time favorite reads of any fanfic—and Ive read countless! I discovered your work some years back, but I can’t help but reread it whenever I get the chance. The way you capture the characters and develop the plot, you make it seem so effortless.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful and delightful tale with us. : )
Luvtalism chapter 29 . 9/30/2020
I’m so anxious aaaaa
MotekElm chapter 63 . 8/24/2020
the ending feels rather abript, on one hand, but satisfying overall
3,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »