Reviews for Somewhere in Time
aeris282 chapter 20 . 8/9
Thanks for writing!
Feaulo chapter 63 . 8/9
Thanks for writing this story!I'm a Chinese reader.I read your story for the first time when I read its translation in a Chinese (or she) hasn't translated all the story I can't wait to read the whole is the best story that I have ever read! Thanks for your writing again!
aeris282 chapter 19 . 8/9
I loved the nicknames you gave Tom in this chapter and Hermione’s continued viciousness/pettiness. These traits keep her 3-dimensional. Thanks for writing!
aeris282 chapter 18 . 8/9
Thanks for writing! I’m looking forward to the Slug Club party. I really like how you demonstrated Hermione’s jealousy and frustration over Tom this chapter. It’s very in-character.
aeris282 chapter 17 . 8/9
Thanks for writing! The UST is seriously strong in this chapter.
aeris282 chapter 16 . 8/9
Lovely chapter! I easily felt the build up of suspense and tension. Thanks for writing!
aeris282 chapter 15 . 8/9
Thanks for writing! Mione’s secret is close to being out now.
aeris282 chapter 14 . 8/7
I feel so bad for ‘Mione. She can’t quite trust anyone to have her back here. I like how you’ve portrayed the other girls’ reactions to the rumors. You’ve really fleshed out just how protective they are of Tom. It makes their distaste more real and validated the danger Hermione is in during this time frame. Thanks for writing!
aeris282 chapter 13 . 8/7
Good setup in this chapter. An excellent reminder of all the teenage hormones flying about too. Thanks for writing!
aeris282 chapter 12 . 8/7
Poor Herms! This mouse is close to getting caught! Thanks for writing.
aeris282 chapter 11 . 8/7
Loved the return of “or worse, expelled”! Thanks for writing this story. It’s a gem.
aeris282 chapter 10 . 8/7
Good foreshadowing in this chapter. I look forward to the rest! Thanks for writing.
aeris282 chapter 9 . 8/7
Good plot building and sense of suspense at the end. Thanks for writing!
aeris282 chapter 8 . 8/7
Oh no, poor Ginny! I appreciate Draco for being helpful in this chapter, and you even more so for writing it!
aeris282 chapter 7 . 8/7
Thanks for writing. I enjoy seeing a bit of Tom’s kindness. You are building his relationship with Hermione well.
3,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »