Reviews for Making It Through
PlatoOfAncientRoam34 chapter 8 . 3/29
So how old is Lightning currently in your story?... (He sounds Nineteen or Twenty from the way that you write him/describe the timeline).
PlatoOfAncientRoam34 chapter 5 . 3/29
Just keeps getting better and more interesting as the story goes along, two thumbs up! :D
PlatoOfAncientRoam34 chapter 3 . 3/29
This is pretty nice so far, good job
yusei x akiza fan chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Please continue it
crashthecat88 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
I want more! More! That means it was great!
Netbug-Archive chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Hmm...

Overall, I liked this fix, but later on it felt like it got too complex. Like the original characters kinda stole the show from the main plot.

To me, the main thing going on in this - the first major issue brought into the story - was Lightning's concern about being injured and about being cast aside like Doc, This feels like a really loose end to me. Likewise, Sally's concern about Lightning and desire to spend time with him was never resolved, either. These two things, IMO, felt the most important and without them it felt kinda like a downer ending to me if an ending at all.
Netbug-Archive chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Little tidbit of info that may be useful for future works: Many large hospitals have nearby housing for friends and family of patients to stay in a few days, especially hospitals that handle more critical situations. :)
Netbug-Archive chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
It's good to know somebody is writing a fic using F1 because they don't know about NASCAR; I'm planning a fix involving F1 but ALL I KNOW is a bit about Nascar! XD
Netbug-Archive chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
The thing with Sally and Strip feels a bit out of left field to me... I hope it has importance to the rest of the plot at a later time.
Netbug-Archive chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
I... didn't write down a review to give this chapter. I think I was too engrossed so I just moved onto the next one. XD
Netbug-Archive chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Wuuuuut why didn't this have more reviews at the time? I quite like this fic. D:

""The King said hi!" Junior called across to him.

"Tell him I said hi back."

"Will do.""

Pffffffffffft. This really made me laugh.
Netbug-Archive chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Why not just call in sick?

But aside from that:

Ooooh, the bit where Lightning's situation was compared to Doc's really stung. Poor guy. D:

Also the L/S is really sweet. I know this was written before C2 came out, but when you look at how open he is with his insecurities towards Sally in the second film, this fits really well between them.
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Oh no! Poor Lightning. D:

I must admit, I was more thinking something was mentally wrong with him than engine trouble. I mean, being okay with being second to Chick in a race? He must have been really out of it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
There's fuck all sally and lightning ? Wth dude
Selene467 chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
Great story. I loved every second of it! You've done a great job! Thanks for writing such an awesome story. I absolutely enjoyed it! Poor Lightning though! But I was searching for stories where he got into a crash and yours is the first I found. Fantastic!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »