Reviews for Serendipity
Oh wth this is so cute
Worship me bitches! Wow that made ny day so funny:'D
Tam-PokeS chapter 1 . 1/16
okey this was probably one of the best sasunaru fanfiction I've read. The interaction between them are so perfect and I've never seen them so much in character !
jj chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
nice
kewlkidd chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I'm in love with it
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I seriously love all of your stories, every single one of them is amazing and I absolutely adore this one! It's amazing, funny and so cute and sweet! I love the fact about serendipity bringing them together, so beautiful and romantic. I loved every part of this story, thank you so much for creating this! I enjoyed it so much, it made me smile a lot too!
Bye :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
very cute. loved it. :D
Visual Kei-S chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I read this while I was on mobile thus could not leave a review so here I am, logged on my pc and in my account just so I could say:

Holy cappuccino. This is one hella amazing fic. Everything is so perfectly written and the plot is just right on the sauce. I love this so much this goes to my fave story list. Ughhh, one of the few stories I could use the phrase "I wish I had written this myself" with.

I give you my cheers and support, this is way damn hot and sexy. /squeels like a mad FG

-Case
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Really good NaruSasu
great job.
CosLettuce chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh man that fic was awesome, not even kidding. It had me smiling pretty much the whole way through, I loved it! Great job!
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was a real treat to read, it was funny and charming, with a sugar sweet plot to boot. I applaud you and your efforts.
PortgasAki chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oooh, I love it so much! This is my favorite NaruSasu oneshot and Inevitable. Plus I prefer NaruSasu more than SasuNaru. :) Great job! Keep it up. Hope to have more of these. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
NaruSasu fanfics are always so fluffy. SasuNaru fanfics are always hot. I can't take a pick out of the two of them.
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was probably the best NaruSasu oneshot I ever read. :D Love it!