Reviews for Dating A Rock Star
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
great st0ry! i like it.. pls continue. sasuhina r0ckS!
LEXI chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! THIER BACK TOGETHER ! YAY!
LEXI chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
I FREAK OUT LIKE NARUTO WHEN THE RAMEN SHOP CLOSE DOWN FOR A LITTLE BIT!
LEXI chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
THIS IS A REALLY A GOOD STORY! IT REMINDS ME ABOUT CAMP ROCK! BUT THIS IS A REALLY BETTER VERSION!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
so far from the 3 chapters i've read,I can say that the story is yet attractive story.I have no complains on how the story goes,it's just that you had some wrong usage of vocabularies.I don't care about some being OOC's because I know it is part of your story,also you portrayed them great.A story that can piqued the readers' interest.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great start :)
IWuvAnime chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
This was such a great story I can't wait to read the sequel!
Jiin-Chan chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
So cool plot! I luv it.

It was well written, except from some grammar mistakes, but it's really good!

The plot is awesome, writing is good, so no complaints from me.

My fav part is when Hinata knew the "truth"...It was exciting!

Well, enough of my ramblings...onwards to the sequel!

-Jiin
Itachifangirl4life chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
awsome chappie D
mich12 chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
i reeeeeeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy liked it but tell me that ita not over
worldreminiscence chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
OMG HUWHAAAAT Kakashi got some nerve! EEK

but then Hinata...a star...WOW! *O*

would be cool but she's shy! XD
worldreminiscence chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
OH! way to go Hinata for smacking him out! WOOOH girl power LOL this chapter is awesome and awwww Hinata's really cute and well sasuke can be too, if he stops being a jerk. x]
worldreminiscence chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
HAHAHA OMG! HILARIOUS XDDDDD SASUKE used to get wrong on Hinata's name like Himala, Chuga, Tuga etc and now Hiash got the turn! MWAHAHAHA XDDD Correct four LOL! and oh! Great chapter! x]

also u had this wrong:

"My daughter's sudden happiness, listen I don't know what's going on between you and YOUR daughter. But she's happy I haven't seen her this way….. -

It should be ...listen I don't know what's going on between you and MY daughter.

U typed it between you and YOUR daughter as a typo :] Hiashi's Hinata's father so yeah. i thought i should point out.
worldreminiscence chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
I like how Hiashi isn't some stupid jerk here :] And Hanabi too x] Haha oh but...Hinata's starting to fall for him then if she finds out about the plan kakashi has...argh TT
worldreminiscence chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
OMG OMG HE'S ASKING IT XDDDD LOL! that's awesome but I bet Hinata will disagree Ohhh just read next*goes to read next chap* XD