Reviews for Breaking Up the Routine
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow. That was a different take on immortality. But you're right, Jack and Ianto would probably rip each other to shreds if they stayed together for too long. I think that would probably happen with anybody.

Anyway, great job!
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
What a gem I have found. I love the idea of the boys bickering their way through eternity. That's just fabulous... and so is your story!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I don't usually like the boys broken up for any reason, but this has merit. Great story.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is absolute perfection - it's everything and more that I could ever wish for Jack & Ianto - Jack doesn't have to go through eternity alone now, and despite everything in the Universe swirling around, pulling them this way and that, they always find their way back to the center, to come together time and again, forever - it's beautiful, brilliant, and so, so appreciated! Thank you.
deemama66 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Lets face it...how would you like to be with one person for eternity...?

people are fixed in their ways...! I know for a fact it would drive me absolutely up the paverbial wall...!

so yep I think they would LOVE each other...BUT would need time apart...(lets call it a vacation)..?

because being immortal they sure as hell would not be able to kill each other...and just IMAGINE the fights they would have..?

can we all say duck and cover..?
marajade963 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
we're all so set in our own ways, despite or because of the ones we love. This need for one's own space is most likely true. I've lived with my husband now for 16 years, and at times I bloody hate him, and need to be else where. He's the same. BUT we always love each.

Your story rings true for them. I can just about hear them speaking ...
J.B. Burge chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Lovely fic!
iolah chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Realistic and wonderful!
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Really sweet. And I think this is much more realisitc than them spending an eternity together. Excellent!

Hollie : )
Hiyami chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
*Goofy smile* Love it! Though, how did Ianto became an immortal? That I'm curious about. And Talaxian pleasure cruise? Star Trek much? And it is true, an eternity is a long time to spend it with someone withouht something blowing up. Good luck in tieing up the loose ends of Mythology Btw, this one-shot could really evolve into a series if you know what I mean *wink wink nudge nudge*. Update soon with Mythology or some other one-shots
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Makes sense...People grow and change...At least they always come back to each other...

well done
charming2drew chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Dude, this was really good! :)
Slashbaby chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
As much as i'd like to sit in my own little dream world where Ianto is immortal and he and Jack live togeter happily ever after, I think your version is the best i've read so far. It's more practical. They love each other more than anything in the universe, but they take breaks so that they don't resent each other...I like it!