Reviews for Forgotten Ones: Lieutenant Jee
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 5/3
This was a great story; Jee's reaction was good and I particularly liked how Mai messed with him
Miyu Hinamori chapter 6 . 4/13
That was an adventure. 'And get this: he's totally serious!' I nearly died from laughter.
Everything in this fic was great.
Nikolai22 chapter 6 . 4/5
FINAL VERDICT~
This is absolutely wonderful, it's just great.
The only thing I disliked was that it almost seemed as if you made Jee obsessed with Zuko. It seems like Jee would have had also been concerned equally if not more so with what happened to Iroh compared to what happened to Zuko.
Worth a read
Sockmonkey406 chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
HA! Oh, I greatly enjoyed the dramatic irony in this story, as well as the humor and spot-on character portrayals. Bravo!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Love it!
Lilly Talons chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
This was great, it makes me unbelivably happy, and I thought it was well written. Jee was a little thick, but it made the story better haha
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Aw, that was adorable and so amusing since the whole time we knew it was Zuko and we knew that Jee didn't know.
urs-v chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Tv Tropes led me here. And I didn't waste my time, it was nice and funny, and except from the fact that I'm sure that evryone in the fire Nation would know that the firelord is Zuko the banned prince (it's stuff for a good legend, too good to pass), all plausible in-universe.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
OMAKE:
"Fire Prince Zuko is no more," Mai stated, and Jee released a gasp of horror, "but for your unflinchling loyalty-"

The former Lieutenant balled his fists and narrowed his eyes. "I will not bow to a usurper."

Inside the palanquin, Zuko's control broke.

"Hahahahaha!"
Q chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Yaay! I'd always wanted to see Jee's expression to new Zuko!
(you know, season three)
TheEdifier chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Great story! Love the characterization of all. It's nice to see things from Jee's side, you explored his character well within the constraints.
lemon-rind chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Brilliant! Bravo.
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Ah.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Nicely written. It is great to see some of the fallout from the series end with some of the characters of lesser significance. It was a little unfortunate they didn't have more time for that in the canon, but there are so many such characters it isn't surprising they decided not to show them at the end. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Michelle chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
An excellent and well-written account of a side character that is often overlooked. The characters are believable, as well as the situation the characters are in.