Reviews for Forgotten Ones: Lieutenant Jee
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 6 . 5/31
Nice. Jee is great.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
This was brilliant. Absolutely beautiful. I'm really, really tired so I regret that this review is going to be rather short. Great job, much feels. So fantabulous.
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
You do not realise how widely I am grinning. This was AWESOME! Hilarious, awesome, beautiful, heart warming and just... ahhh I got a fuzzy feeling in my stomach!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
Aww, cuute.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
I can't decide which I love more: Mai's epic master-level trolling, or the mental image of the adorable baby dragon growing into the giant mount Zuko rides in LoK, but far as I'm concerned, this entire fic is now headcanon confirmed and the perfect mix of warm fuzzies, snark, and meaty, potentially heartbreaking world politics going dark but for the grace of dramatic irony... Love seeing minor characters like Jee get their day in the sun like this.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2017
A captivating story that I am glad to have read. I was waiting for the punchline the whole time and you did not disappoint. I was laughing so hard and it honestly made my day. You brought so much life into Lieutenant Jew, despite him being a background character in the show and in most stories, and I loved your portrayal of the characters.
Blatant bookworm chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Great story so far.
Adina2938 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
This is great! Just a note: /works/1144393/chapters/2316524 has the exact same story as this in he first chapter. I dunno if you know about this, if you're okay woth it, or even if you can do anything about it. Just wanted to let you know.
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
D'awww! This was great! :3
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2017
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Really like this! It's interesting to see one-off characters develop
beargeek15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I read this years ago, loved it. For some reason, I was reminded of it today, and went looking for it.

It was ENTIRELY too hard to find through my usual means. Had to search for "Jee" because for some reason he's not tagged as a character. I'm not sure why or if that's fixable, but, well, now you know.

And then I read it again. Still love it.
Somethingwithell chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
This was a great story; Jee's reaction was good and I particularly liked how Mai messed with him
Miyu Hinamori chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
That was an adventure. 'And get this: he's totally serious!' I nearly died from laughter.
Everything in this fic was great.