Reviews for Forgotten Ones: Lieutenant Jee
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 6/12
Love it!
Lilly Talons chapter 6 . 5/26
This was great, it makes me unbelivably happy, and I thought it was well written. Jee was a little thick, but it made the story better haha
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 6 . 2/24
Aw, that was adorable and so amusing since the whole time we knew it was Zuko and we knew that Jee didn't know.
urs-v chapter 6 . 2/23
Tv Tropes led me here. And I didn't waste my time, it was nice and funny, and except from the fact that I'm sure that evryone in the fire Nation would know that the firelord is Zuko the banned prince (it's stuff for a good legend, too good to pass), all plausible in-universe.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
OMAKE:
"Fire Prince Zuko is no more," Mai stated, and Jee released a gasp of horror, "but for your unflinchling loyalty-"

The former Lieutenant balled his fists and narrowed his eyes. "I will not bow to a usurper."

Inside the palanquin, Zuko's control broke.

"Hahahahaha!"
Q chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Yaay! I'd always wanted to see Jee's expression to new Zuko!
(you know, season three)
TheEdifier chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Great story! Love the characterization of all. It's nice to see things from Jee's side, you explored his character well within the constraints.
lemon-rind chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Brilliant! Bravo.
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Ah.
too-much-inspiration chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Nicely written. It is great to see some of the fallout from the series end with some of the characters of lesser significance. It was a little unfortunate they didn't have more time for that in the canon, but there are so many such characters it isn't surprising they decided not to show them at the end. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Michelle chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
An excellent and well-written account of a side character that is often overlooked. The characters are believable, as well as the situation the characters are in.
firedragongirl chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Augh. AUGH. THIS IS. SO BEAUTIFUL. I CAN'T EVEN. Too amazing for words. Omg. Brilliant.
ClickyPen chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Oh, dramatic irony, thou doth slay me.

My goodness, this is entertaining. I started to wonder what had happened to Lieutenant Jee and the crew after reading a collection of one-shots in which they survived…and this is great! Thank you for writing it!
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. It was well thought out and made sense, and the conversations felt natural and un-forced. It really made me smile and laugh, and everyone was in character to boot! I thought you should know that I bookmarked this under a folder called "Favorites," since I don't have an account and can't favorite it in the traditional sense. D Great job!
irezel chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
eeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeee! one of my favorite characters that never got explored or explained...loved it! :D