Reviews for Forgotten Ones: Lieutenant Jee
Blatant bookworm chapter 1 . 5/18
Great story so far.
Adina2938 chapter 1 . 4/6
This is great! Just a note: /works/1144393/chapters/2316524 has the exact same story as this in he first chapter. I dunno if you know about this, if you're okay woth it, or even if you can do anything about it. Just wanted to let you know.
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 3/22
D'awww! This was great! :3
Good story
Really like this! It's interesting to see one-off characters develop
beargeek15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I read this years ago, loved it. For some reason, I was reminded of it today, and went looking for it.

It was ENTIRELY too hard to find through my usual means. Had to search for "Jee" because for some reason he's not tagged as a character. I'm not sure why or if that's fixable, but, well, now you know.

And then I read it again. Still love it.
Somethingwithell chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
This was a great story; Jee's reaction was good and I particularly liked how Mai messed with him
Miyu Hinamori chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
That was an adventure. 'And get this: he's totally serious!' I nearly died from laughter.
Everything in this fic was great.
Nikolai22 chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
FINAL VERDICT~
This is absolutely wonderful, it's just great.
The only thing I disliked was that it almost seemed as if you made Jee obsessed with Zuko. It seems like Jee would have had also been concerned equally if not more so with what happened to Iroh compared to what happened to Zuko.
Worth a read
Sockmonkey406 chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
HA! Oh, I greatly enjoyed the dramatic irony in this story, as well as the humor and spot-on character portrayals. Bravo!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Love it!
Lilly Talons chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
This was great, it makes me unbelivably happy, and I thought it was well written. Jee was a little thick, but it made the story better haha
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Aw, that was adorable and so amusing since the whole time we knew it was Zuko and we knew that Jee didn't know.
urs-v chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Tv Tropes led me here. And I didn't waste my time, it was nice and funny, and except from the fact that I'm sure that evryone in the fire Nation would know that the firelord is Zuko the banned prince (it's stuff for a good legend, too good to pass), all plausible in-universe.