Reviews for Ars Amatoria
capricious insanity chapter 6 . 6/22
My favorite chapter in the story because they're both acting so trundere. hahaha. anyway, I don't know if you'll ever finish this, but I'd like to thank you for making this story. you made my night wonderful and fun. Good luck and I hope you're being awesome wherever you are. :D
capricious insanity chapter 5 . 6/22
Knowing that this was the chapter before your last update, I was really hesitant to read it since it would mean that the end would be the following chapter. But just like the previous chapters, this one is just as good, and just as funny. :)
capricious insanity chapter 4 . 6/22
Saint Hidan had me cracking up like crazy, even if things got a little serious near the end. This is definitely one of the best stories I've read. It's got the best of comedy, action and romance.
capricious insanity chapter 3 . 6/22
For some reason, for me, I never feel that they're out of character. I think if Naruto was a parody show, similar to Hetalia, this would be how Kakuzu and Hidan would act.
capricious insanity chapter 2 . 6/22
Because of your amazing imagination, HidanKakuzu is now one the best pairings ever. The way you tell the story is truly refreshing.
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 6/22
I really enjoyed you story. One of the best I've read on this site. Because I loved it so much, I'll be leaving a review for each chapter, and hope it somehow gets to you and you might finish it (even if it's been years.)

I've never laughed so hard while reading a story here, and you have made my night by bringing me close to happy tears. :D
dat-ass-doe chapter 4 . 4/1
God I love this story. When I started reading it, I didn't expect to actually start shipping them together lol, and yet here I am.. I suppose at this point it's safe to say that you won't be finishing this fic, which is unfortunate, but thanks all the same for writing it :) !
MiyaSmith811 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
update please
Blackeyed20 chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Loved it please update soon!
yaoilover4ever1234567 chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Please post more, I can't wait to read more
Ashlee Porter chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Please right more! I'm in love with it!
Transformette chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Please update this. I'm begging.
Transformette chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I'll be waiting. Gosh, this is absolutely amazing.
treekit chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Where is chapter 7!?
Wheeree!?
XD
Amazing story by the way, I will be waiting...
ShadowsLove19 chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
I died of laughter throughout this entire story xD