Reviews for Change
This was a really well-done story. I thought the ending was perfect because it was so true to character.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 1/2
So enjoyable, yet so disrurabing. I have an addiction to this pairing. This very messed up pairing. It's a guilty pleasure.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 1/2
You really capture the inner conflict well. While I can understand why she's attracted to him, you also addressed reasonable concerns. Even Hermione realizes that it's odd, but that doesn't change her attraction. Still yet, while "attractive", Riddle still manages to terrify me. He's more scary than Voldemort, because he seems like a normal person. And yet, there is something off about his actions.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 1/2
Despite not spending hundreds of thousands of words on chafrter development, this managed to capture many raw emotions. I appreciate all of those things left unsaid. More important than the written word, perhaps.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/2
Short and sweet. I like this. I do have to wonder how Hermione got there, but I suppose that isn't as important as the character interaction you've been showing.
A Passerby chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Thank you thank you THANK YOU for writing a Tomione fic that doesn't drag on and on forever! I love how you cut out the parts that are in literally every time travel story, and just focused on the plot. It was nicely written and I like that you didn't make it a Tom redemption fic (because he would never let a girl stop him from becoming Voldemort), nor did you make it a fic where Hermione decides to join his forces because she loves him (because Hermione is Gryffindor and would never do anything she perceived as evil unless it saved her friends' lives).
No one chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Amazing
Freedaydreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I love how you didnt change tom. Most tomione writers make tom OOC,because thats easier to write,but you ending was sort of...idk,sad?i love it!
Penelope Grace chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
PAGE 394!
recey2010 chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
AMAZING ! BEST TrHG fic ever! 4 chapters of pure brilliance !
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2015