Reviews for Change
No one chapter 1 . 7/12
Freedaydreamer chapter 1 . 5/21
I love how you didnt change tom. Most tomione writers make tom OOC,because thats easier to write,but you ending was sort of...idk,sad?i love it!
Penelope Grace chapter 3 . 2/26
PAGE 394!
recey2010 chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
AMAZING ! BEST TrHG fic ever! 4 chapters of pure brilliance !
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Aww, nerd love.
ozzymandius chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
I really do love the way you write Tomione. Your Tom is quite perfectly balanced, (even though he's more of a bastard from your usual in this one) but really enjoyable to read. I love how Hermione is attracted to him but feels really repulsed about it and is trying to resist it (yeah yeah Hermione we know it's impossible ;)) Thanks for writing!
me-ladie chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
A darker version of Hermione in this one. She's very want driven than she's portrayed normally. She wants to give into Tom. I like the fact that you have Hermione justifying her actions to herself and she digs herself deeper and deeper into this pit of dispair she's creating for herself. Finally she's in too deep, he's becoming Lord Voldemort and she cannot escape. Can't wait to read the next one.
Katerina chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Flaignhan, you are absolutely and undoubtedly the best Tomione writer in existence as far as I am concerned. Everything that you write with this pairing is perfection. Both Hermione and Tom are always in character, and you never fall into the trap of "softening" Tom as many other writers do. I would love to see more work from you for this ever-interesting (albeit unhealthy) pairing, because you never fail to take my breath away.

BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Dark, twisted, and brilliant. Just like Tom, ha! I liked it a lot. Though I do wish Hermione had slapped him back in chapter two (I don't think I would have been able to hold back tbh) but then again, he's right, she IS pretty messed up for wanting to fuck a murderer. I can definitely see the allure Tom has (however fucking horrible he, and even worse will become, he's still so intelligent and talented) and how he would appeal to Hermione. Still, I hope she managed to get out of that relationship while she still could.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
OMG. What did I just read. This this ... BRILLIANT WORK!
Honestly, I loved every chapter. Not too long or overly detailed but it was a sensous tease.

The last chapter did not have any details (vivid as others may which I tend to skim because this site is more about creativity). Either way, it was H-O-T-T. I kind of wish it was longer (the story) but at the same time, it was perfect as the way it is. Cannot decide.

Tom Riddle will always remain the darkest fantasy in many twisted minds of readers ;D. I probably ranking high in the list.

Thank you for this wonderful, fast read! : )
pinkgiraffe17 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
This is an absolutely amazing piece of work!