Reviews for Change
ozzymandius chapter 3 . 3/25
I really do love the way you write Tomione. Your Tom is quite perfectly balanced, (even though he's more of a bastard from your usual in this one) but really enjoyable to read. I love how Hermione is attracted to him but feels really repulsed about it and is trying to resist it (yeah yeah Hermione we know it's impossible ;)) Thanks for writing!
me-ladie chapter 4 . 3/13
A darker version of Hermione in this one. She's very want driven than she's portrayed normally. She wants to give into Tom. I like the fact that you have Hermione justifying her actions to herself and she digs herself deeper and deeper into this pit of dispair she's creating for herself. Finally she's in too deep, he's becoming Lord Voldemort and she cannot escape. Can't wait to read the next one.
Katerina chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Flaignhan, you are absolutely and undoubtedly the best Tomione writer in existence as far as I am concerned. Everything that you write with this pairing is perfection. Both Hermione and Tom are always in character, and you never fall into the trap of "softening" Tom as many other writers do. I would love to see more work from you for this ever-interesting (albeit unhealthy) pairing, because you never fail to take my breath away.

Sincerely,
Katerina
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Dark, twisted, and brilliant. Just like Tom, ha! I liked it a lot. Though I do wish Hermione had slapped him back in chapter two (I don't think I would have been able to hold back tbh) but then again, he's right, she IS pretty messed up for wanting to fuck a murderer. I can definitely see the allure Tom has (however fucking horrible he, and even worse will become, he's still so intelligent and talented) and how he would appeal to Hermione. Still, I hope she managed to get out of that relationship while she still could.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
OMG. What did I just read. This this ... BRILLIANT WORK!
Honestly, I loved every chapter. Not too long or overly detailed but it was a sensous tease.

The last chapter did not have any details (vivid as others may which I tend to skim because this site is more about creativity). Either way, it was H-O-T-T. I kind of wish it was longer (the story) but at the same time, it was perfect as the way it is. Cannot decide.

Tom Riddle will always remain the darkest fantasy in many twisted minds of readers ;D. I probably ranking high in the list.

Thank you for this wonderful, fast read! : )
pinkgiraffe17 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
This is an absolutely amazing piece of work!
xxCullenxx96 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Well that was a very interesting take on Tom/Hermione.
The things that I liked were that you masterfully wrote the transition from Tom to Lord Voldemort. Also their sexual tension, wit and banter was very sexy. Hermione didn't become submissive, that is always a plus. Finally your biological explanation that differentiated between Tom and Voldemort was fantastic.
freebird4 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
this is amazing - i wish you would extend this omg :)
Musae chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
My gods I love the way you write Tom and Hermione! Dangerous, sexy, and so well-written. I actually love that there's no extra explanation given as to how Hermione ended up in the past, with Tom, and so forth. It gives the situation a sort of permanence, like it's always gone on that way. Definitely a very interesting change at the very end too. I'm definitely moving onto the sequel :)
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
...why so short? It's really great though!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I just wish there was more, maybe that it evolved into an actual story opposed to this. However I still love it. _
Written Fire chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
I hope that she did manage to get out of that.
Because that's just...*shudder*
Written Fire chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
He's an interesting influence on you, Hermione.
You write very well ms. Flaignhan
Written Fire chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Oh Hermione. What have you gotten yourself into?
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013