Reviews for Pack Law
Random Creature chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
Great story .
stormkick chapter 31 . 5/20/2013
Awesome. Well-written, good plot - you even made me cry! Oh, and is Dai available to take home?
Katara Kazehana chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
This is SUPER AWESOME !
LadyCash chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wonderful, inspiring story.

RIP psyco chick32, we will always remember you as a wonderfully talented author and woman.
roseinthemoonlight chapter 31 . 6/1/2012
I just love this story. I just re-read it for the third time... :) It is by far one of my favorites! The plot is fantastic, the way you captured the characters is flawless! I know you wrote this story years ago, but I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation for sharing this story with the rest of the world. Thank you again.
Kags'Yasha.forever chapter 31 . 4/22/2012
I really liked this story! Glad everything worked out in the end!:)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/16/2011
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2011
werepyre Zeke chapter 31 . 12/15/2011
Sexymckittington chapter 31 . 4/1/2011
Wow this story was really amazing, I can't believe the depth and range of emotions it made me feel. The way you captured all of the characters personalities is nothing short of unbelieveable. The story line was perfect and well thought out. I agree with your authors note that a lemon would inturupt the flow, I love lemons as much as the next girl but I hate when the autor puts one in a story when it doesn't really fit just to satisfy the readers desire for sexy goodness. Anyway, I thuroughly enjoyed this dory and I'm looking forward to reading all of your other InuYasha stories. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Happy writing.

Helen
Say0mi Saki chapter 31 . 11/19/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story, I couldn't tear myself away from reading it! Your original characters were very nice additions, and I love how detailed your writing is. (: I'm very happy to have read this story. Although, I have to admit, I did expect to read more "mature" scenes just because of the rating, but I do agree that the few slightly mature scenes were more befitting to the story. Thanks for sharing such a great story with us. (:
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
DAMMIT! I can't stop reading. So far finished up to here in one shot, but I have to sleep! Gah! You write too well. Can't stop, too good, but I must...

*sigh* see what you're putting me through?
Godschildtweety chapter 31 . 7/31/2010
Great story
Noah chapter 15 . 6/8/2010
Why doesn't Sango have a silencer for her gun? It would be much more convenient than a holy barrier. Hell, you can make one out of a soda can. For someone who has lived 500 years and probably utilized stealth countless times, there is no excuse to not think or hear of it at least once since it was invented. With age comes wisdom, right? She would have mentioned the problem of guns being LOUD to Shippo or someone else who knows how to make things.
loopaloo chapter 31 . 2/9/2010
This story was great. Very well done and original. I look forward to reading your other stories.