Reviews for Ten Double Zero
BrightBlues123 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
I wish you would continue this even though it has been like 2 years since you're last update.

Loving this so much so far!
df chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
uPdAtE
CSINYluver chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
When will you update? Could you hurry up
SAdqwnad59qwsa5241 chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Pleaz update!
irishgirl9 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Wonderful update! You had me worried for amoment for Flack and Angell. I hope Brewster is okay! I can't wait to read more!
SAdqwnad59qwsa5241 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Big FAN of UR story. But Y Did u hav 2 kill AJ?
Flack's Angell chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
I love this story. Please update soon! What's going to happen to Flack and Angell?
Montana Angell chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Ah Flack ANGEL! I really need you to update soon i love this!
irishgirl9 chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Great update! Oh no evil cliffie! I hope that Flack and Angell gonna be okay! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Montana Angell chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Good chapter i liked it please update soon poor AJ
irishgirl9 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Wonderful update! I think Brewster's lying about AJ being involved with Cobra. I think maybe he's up to no good. I can't wait to read more!
irishgirl9 chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Great update! I love Flack's idea that he and Angell protect each other. I can't wait to read more!
Montana Angell chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I'm in love with this and not just because of the fact that it's a sequal from undercover (Which i loved by the way) it's because it's brilliant and wonderful please please update as soon as you can!
wolfeylady chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I believe that in "real" life you have to be 21 to even apply to be a cop. But in "reel" life and fan fiction, anything is possible! Looking forward to more!
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Great update! Wow, Tiger's dead? I wonder who's behind the killing. Will this person be going after our beloved detectives and CSIs? Poor Jennifer, it must be so hard to lose her little sister. I hope she doens't do anything rash and place herself in danger trying to avenge her sister's death. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!