Reviews for Quest Of Restoration
Ichigo1027 chapter 39 . 10/20/2014
I really liked this story and I'm sad to see it end. :(
RASENGAN-BLAST chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
You accidentally a word in the description (bear his lltle does he know)
guest chapter 33 . 7/30/2014
I'm Sorry I can't keep reading this. It started really good and your action scenes are badass but it drifted to sasuhana. I really tried to understand your logic because it's so well written but I don't see it. I tried to deal with all this marriage thing but to be honest it would've made more sense to give him a harem. With that said, good luck with your other stories
Saki-Hime chapter 37 . 7/29/2014
Poor Hanabi, hope she doesn't hate her kid for that. Good.
Shirayuki Ai chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
i thought this all about sasuhina, but not only adding hanabi, he got her pregnant too..well,...i cant say i like it much
Saki-Hime chapter 39 . 7/29/2014
Very good, update soon.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
It's Izuna?! dang i wouldnt have guessed that
xXYour DoomXx chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
oooo is it Itachi?
Guest chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
i like this story because i like both sasuhina and sasuhana (sasuke and hanabi) i am a sorry that people don't like it but i am happy that you tall us what will happen in the end so thank u
ChumaKan chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
I admit I loved your story in the beginning. But was starting to dislike it very much. I also don't think adding Hanabi added realism at all. All of a sudden he loves her too? That doesn't make any sense at all and the fact that he was sleeping with a thirteen year old... Gross. The fact that Hinata had feelings for Izuna still is more likely than Sasuke who had fallen for Hinata started to like Hanabi too. I'm sad that you felt no one wanted to read it anymore but honestly I was going to give up this story after I read the last chapter.
sniffum chapter 35 . 10/20/2013
I would have read it, but I'm to late like I am with all the stories I've been reading lately... Thank you for the sum up of the last bit... I do wish you the best of luck on your official novel.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/14/2013
That sucks that you couldn't finish it off. In the end they would have liked it you really did put a lot of thought into it. No one wanted to print the Harry potter books, you know? Haha good story. I enjoyed it while it lasted and liked that you at least told us your idea for the end even though you weren't going to finish it. In sasuhina all the way haha! So seeing hanabi in there also was a little random in my eyes but still something interesting and new. Great story. Great fights! Haha
snowkatl chapter 35 . 3/22/2013
I'm sorry but this is the first fanfic that I hate. How can he love both Hinata and hanabi? Well at least your grammar was good. Sorry
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 35 . 3/9/2013
:'( now i am really very guilty... i am so sorry... i really didn't mean that i don't like it... i honestly do like it... but i just have an overload of love triangles while reading stuffs like these and i was just to annoyed with it... am really really sorry... i would have loved the story more as it progresses if you had continued... :'( am really sorry again!
Tetyana chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Hey, hey...I'm done reading the third chapter now and I think it's really good...Except one really annoying thing. The part when was Sasuke deciding on his wife...Why was he thinking about our sweet Hina-chan so much? I mean, he must have forgotten about her actually -_- Also I think he is a bit too much of an ignorant to think about how bad would it be to have her as a wife for longer than 1 minute...This part is just...UNREAL. Just think about that again...
I don't want to scold you or anything -_- (I can't write-I can't criticize, right? . :) ) I myself sometimes look at my old stuff and think "What the hell was I thinking then?"
Well, good luck anyway :3 (Also it seems that you're not looking enought into feelings of minor characters and surroundings. In real life...Would they accept traitor so "easily"? I mean...Would he be allowed to fight Naruto right away? -_- Maaan, I've seen some easy-peasy come backs of Sasuke to village that seemed more natural than this one.)
Jesus...I'm an asshole. (Also my english sucks)
Anyway, gotta read it all and write again!
...Sorry D: I'm really not kind and cute, right -_-"