Reviews for Replaced
fandebones chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
such a sad but beautiful story ! it almost made me cry
really good !
I don't know what to add...congratulations !
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
So sweet, I think this would be very close to what Max would actually be feeling, and it's a fantastic piece. Very emotional, very strong, you got your point across in a artistic way. If only there were more writers like you. Good job. :)

DI4MGZ
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
that was great loved it
KG86 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I absolutely love this point of view...very touching and sad and all...
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This brought up memories of my father!

But what Max hasn't realized yet, is that Booth won't replace him in Temperance's heart - he'll make her heart swell so there will be room enough for both of them!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I love Max. Really, I do, and that was such a perfect look into his thoughts. Bravo!
thewhiterose3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Just rereading an old favorite and thought I'd finally comment.

Love it and agree.

Looks like we'll finally see a bit of Max and Booth interaction about their Bones soon in cannon as well.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Grudgingly, I step aside and watch as he takes my place in her heart. Great line to end it with.

I always love getting a glimpse in to Max's mind and how he feels regarding the relationship between Booth and Brennan. She seems like such a Daddy's Girl, or was I guess, still is I think, so it's always fun to see his reactions. I think you wrote him very well.

Leah
dreamcatchme14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That's the sweetest thing! I have thing for stories about father's a daughtors, most likely due to my strong connection with my pops! Loved it, keep up the great work! :)
UberPest chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was very sweet. Good job.
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aw! great job
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hm. A very interesting (and heart-melting) take on the whole Max/Brennan/Booth relationship. :D I love it.
fanfictionfic chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was lovely and sweet. I see so many similarities between Booth and her father. It's no wonder she fell for him. Nice story.