Reviews for St Pheliostas Other Princess
SeleneAlice chapter 20 . 4/13
please update
Findarato chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Please tell me are you going to update this story or not (I would like this to continue...)
Please answer.

Findarato
Findarato chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
There are so many possibile pairings for Kagome (Duzell, Laphaji, Illsaide, Yujinn...) that I think you should give Kagome reverse-harem. Especially four I mentioned should share Kagome together. Tell me if you think there is merit in that or if it's simply only one for Kagome.
Plz tell me.
Foxluna chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
i actually hope Duzell gets paired with Kagome.
but if it's possible have a Duzell/Kagome/Laphiji pairing.
love Laphiji too!
well i hope this story gets updated. i really like this one a lot too. wow there are actually several ones that you've written that i LOVE reading and hope to read more of, but a lot of them havn't been updated though -sad about that-
well if you ever do update them please... if it's okay... could you let me know? i would love to read any new chapters!
hope to read chapter 21!
laters,
Fox
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
I think that Laphiji should join the harem for Kagome. Or they could be best friends.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Duzell is who I vote for.
stranger-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
oh.. this story is very good.. please continue..
emeraldmoon14 chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
I absolutely love this story and Kagome with Duzell their really cute I hope you continue and update when you can your stories are awesome this is my first time reading this crossover and it defiantly caught my attention its one of my favorites
Suzume Batchii Taichi chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
I like this story very much, I really hope one day you update. Inuyasha & Vampire Games cover only have two in existence and this is lovely and is farther along it's Awesome! I really do hope you both continue it.

Farewell!
falcon1loam chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
Please update soon! This is a fantastic story so far and I really want kagome to end up in a relationship already!
Foxluna chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
hmmmmmm maybe Sesshomaru can somehow show up in the world Kagome is in now. i think it would benefit Kagome in the long run, plus then whoever becomes her mate would have to get his approval since i know he wouldn't want Kagome mating someone weak as his little sister and pack.

hopefully this will be a Kagome/Duzell that i hope comes true!

but maybe a Duzell/Kagome/Laphiji maybe? but mostly a Duzell/Kagome pairing. then maybe a Duzell/Kagome/Laphiji pairing...

well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please please PLEASEEEEEEE! im loving this story alot! please and thank u!

laters,

Fox
grimmich chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
hmmmm interesting I can't wait to see what comes of it! I hope that Kagome kicks all three (well the last two) princes ass and I hope she finds some way to get back at her aunt for her scheming... and I really can't wait for the romance and other things... can Duzell get to Kagome before anyone else? Please? and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Yami no Ookami chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
please UPDATE! I LOVE this story and u havent updated in a long time. So please do
watch who you piss off chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
please update! i want to know what happens between Kagome and Laphiji !
black rose15839 chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
AMAZING STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!