Reviews for St Pheliostas Other Princess
Fairy Flame Key chapter 20 . 3/28
Love the story, hope you continue it soon! Also I think Laphiji would be a good match for Kagome and maybe Duzell.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
Arghhh~~ I want moreeeee XD
please, please continue this awesome story
ritzkiaprilia chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
No, no, no, please Kagome, choose Duzell (yeah but I guess it's still a long journey until Duzell and Kagome have a 'romantic' scene *sigh* )
ritzkiaprilia chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Hahaha loved the Omake XD
and about this chapter, so the 3 princes (or 2? I don't know which Seiliez want) from La Naan want Kagome :3
but I still vote for Kagome/Duzell :D
ritzkiaprilia chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
hahaha that last part really hilarious XD
hum, I just prefer Kagome/Duzell or Kagome/Seiliez pairing :D
ritzkiaprilia chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Wow so this story really from beginning (when Duzell first appear)
SeleneAlice chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
please update
Findarato chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Please tell me are you going to update this story or not (I would like this to continue...)
Please answer.

Findarato
Findarato chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
There are so many possibile pairings for Kagome (Duzell, Laphaji, Illsaide, Yujinn...) that I think you should give Kagome reverse-harem. Especially four I mentioned should share Kagome together. Tell me if you think there is merit in that or if it's simply only one for Kagome.
Plz tell me.
Foxluna chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
i actually hope Duzell gets paired with Kagome.
but if it's possible have a Duzell/Kagome/Laphiji pairing.
love Laphiji too!
well i hope this story gets updated. i really like this one a lot too. wow there are actually several ones that you've written that i LOVE reading and hope to read more of, but a lot of them havn't been updated though -sad about that-
well if you ever do update them please... if it's okay... could you let me know? i would love to read any new chapters!
hope to read chapter 21!
laters,
Fox
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
I think that Laphiji should join the harem for Kagome. Or they could be best friends.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Duzell is who I vote for.
stranger-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
oh.. this story is very good.. please continue..
emeraldmoon14 chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
I absolutely love this story and Kagome with Duzell their really cute I hope you continue and update when you can your stories are awesome this is my first time reading this crossover and it defiantly caught my attention its one of my favorites
Suzume Batchii Taichi chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
I like this story very much, I really hope one day you update. Inuyasha & Vampire Games cover only have two in existence and this is lovely and is farther along it's Awesome! I really do hope you both continue it.

Farewell!