Reviews for St Pheliostas Other Princess
AliceTheEvil-GoodBunny chapter 20 . 5/9
I loved it so much. I can't wait for more, please update soon.
917brat chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
This is an utterly amazing story and I would seriosuly love to read more of it and I hope you decided yo update it again soon because I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next.
Fairy Flame Key chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
Love the story, hope you continue it soon! Also I think Laphiji would be a good match for Kagome and maybe Duzell.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
Arghhh~~ I want moreeeee XD
please, please continue this awesome story
ritzkiaprilia chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
No, no, no, please Kagome, choose Duzell (yeah but I guess it's still a long journey until Duzell and Kagome have a 'romantic' scene *sigh* )
ritzkiaprilia chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Hahaha loved the Omake XD
and about this chapter, so the 3 princes (or 2? I don't know which Seiliez want) from La Naan want Kagome :3
but I still vote for Kagome/Duzell :D
ritzkiaprilia chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
hahaha that last part really hilarious XD
hum, I just prefer Kagome/Duzell or Kagome/Seiliez pairing :D
ritzkiaprilia chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Wow so this story really from beginning (when Duzell first appear)
SeleneAlice chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
please update
Findarato chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Please tell me are you going to update this story or not (I would like this to continue...)
Please answer.

Findarato
Findarato chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
There are so many possibile pairings for Kagome (Duzell, Laphaji, Illsaide, Yujinn...) that I think you should give Kagome reverse-harem. Especially four I mentioned should share Kagome together. Tell me if you think there is merit in that or if it's simply only one for Kagome.
Plz tell me.
Foxluna chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
i actually hope Duzell gets paired with Kagome.
but if it's possible have a Duzell/Kagome/Laphiji pairing.
love Laphiji too!
well i hope this story gets updated. i really like this one a lot too. wow there are actually several ones that you've written that i LOVE reading and hope to read more of, but a lot of them havn't been updated though -sad about that-
well if you ever do update them please... if it's okay... could you let me know? i would love to read any new chapters!
hope to read chapter 21!
laters,
Fox
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
I think that Laphiji should join the harem for Kagome. Or they could be best friends.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Duzell is who I vote for.
stranger-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
oh.. this story is very good.. please continue..