Reviews for Circle of the Sun
Kreyana chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
Totally not what I was expecting, but still pretty interesting. Nice way of handling that idea, there.
Lillkin chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
see i am so pissed right now! i have read through it all and only at the "last" chapter find out that it will never be finished. srsly why stop then?

nwm it is only and only my fault to try and give this a chance i will not be so naive next time i hope
madwhiskey chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
I just started reading this story today, and I'm hooked! I really like it. I hope you update soon. :)
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
It's a fantastic story! I can't wait for more!
Toki Mirage chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
*bouncing in chair* I can't wait to see him finally remember!

Mirage
albeva chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
Ok tried to read it to the end... hasn't improved one bit. Sorry If I am critical -this is my opinion that's all. Present tense doesn't add anything to the style nor structure. Usually it is best used for short time only - to say see a dream or something of the kind from more "intimate" point of view. If you use present sense then at least use it from first person perspective. The way you go about it -I'm sorry but I just can't read this.

And no matter what your plot is - you don't want to confuse your readers with nonsensical characters, events, descriptions that wont' make any sense until some 10 chapters into your story. Thing is -your first chapters are your business cards. If they suck, if they don't make sense, if they seem to hold no water and aren't about what is advertised then people just stop. You insisted in your reply to me to read on -why should I really? There are thousands of stories here and only small percentage of them are any real worth.

So even if they make perfect sense to you and might play to some long term plot and reveal things in some subtle way and are intended (by you) to be a "draw in" and build up suspense -I'm sorry it fails that.

Further more I don't think you understand Ancients and ascended beings. The very idea of being part of a Wraith Worshipper tribe... is HIGHLY unlikely. Do you really somehow sympathise with such fanaticism? Imagine in the context who these people are! They would be no better than Nazi worshippers. Or more modern worshippers of some cult. Suicide bombers would be a good example! If ANYTHING ascended and ancients believe in free will above all else. The worst punishment would have been sending him back with no memory of his ascended time. Use some logic.
albeva chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Okay this story could have potential, but after couple of chapters it is far too confusing about what is going on. You advertised this story as Shepherd taking Rodney's place and ascending. THEN DO JUST THAT. you bring stuff in that doesn't make any sense and honestly doesn't seem to add anything to the story. Even worse is your use of present sense style. It makes things difficult to read or imagine on one's mind. This kind of style works only for short periods. Not chapter after chapter. I think this is teh real downfall for the story and why you got so few reviews!
Toki Mirage chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
... Well. I'd forgotten about this story, really. I hope you update sooner this time. And I hope that the team manages to survive another bad alien encounter...

Great story!

Mirage
Ansuz chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
Again, a thoroughly enjoyable read.
All The Aspects chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
Omg. Jealous!Rodney and Inarelationship!John. :D It's beautiful.
All The Aspects chapter 11 . 9/13/2008
Yay, Rodney! Please continue! :D
Toki Mirage chapter 11 . 9/13/2008
Yay! rodney comes to the planet!
Mangst chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
That was a twist that I was not expecting. It makes a lot of sense when I think back on the stories though. Very well done. :)
All The Aspects chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
Please continue~ Look! I've reviewed this fanfic the most! That means... I'm the most loyal fan! Ahahaha. :D
All The Aspects chapter 7 . 9/2/2008