Reviews for The Bookman's Tales
Singer of Water chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I had read this years ago and loved it, still do. It's so cute!
cheesynoodle chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I'm excited to read the next one–I really like how you're inventing your own fairytales, instead of just using the regulars and splicing the characters of DGM in them.
The Hecateae chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Fairy tales are fun. Nice remix of some of the classics!
XSilverLiningsX chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I have a story! It's called " The Elves and the Shoemaker " It's an awsome story and is in my top 10 favorite fairy tales! If you can write that, I'll send some more suggestions for your story! ;D
Synthetic Memories chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I loved how you mixed in all of the fairy tales with the characters. Also, excellent dialogue at the end.
hellokitty4evermsn.com chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
very disturbing very disturbing indeed. D I aplude you. Even though i can't spell. Add to me your msn messenger if you have one! or yahoo or aim. flamed0red0rose

next story for lavi to tell Ghost of Mae Nek. D I can't tell you the story, cuz i'm scared of it. DX

Much love

Kitty
Brometheus chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
lol hey that was good! -grins- hmm for the next story, what about... little red ridding hood? im sure you could manage! -nods- make a noah or the earl the wolf or something -shrugs-
Taking Up More Server Space chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow! That was great; the style of writing was so fairy-tale-esque! It was a both nostalgic and great to read. If anything, it was only the speech that bugged me, but, hey, it comes with it being a fairy tale. :)

I can't wait for more! :)

Keep up the awesomeness!

AKFGdork
nellchan0013 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow...these really are dark fairy tales. Yay now I can scare my little sister! (then agian, she's in fifth grade..) Anyway, it's really good. I love that Allen and Lenalee ended up together! *kidnaps Lavi and Kanda* Bwahahahaahah
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I so enjoyed that last piece of dialog between Kanda and Lavi, very funny! Can't think of any fairytales off the top of my head for the next chapter, but whatever it is i'll be reading so hurry and update!
Etam-wars chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Ho yes, that was so unbelievably cute (and dark O_O). the bit about the Huntress and the children's heads on the wall was like yikes... but AllenxLenalee! That was such a sweet touch. can't wait for more of these fairytales (kanda and Lavi are so funny lol)
Chibi Chiisu chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Whoa, very original concept! I don't know much about this anime or manga but I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I'm addicted to dark fairytales (like Twin Vice, waah!). Do Little Red Riding Hood next!