Reviews for Along For The Ride
ShyLiv chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I'm pretty sure we're all going to hell for enjoying this fandom! Amazing writing!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Fraternization rules be damned! Hotch and emily belongs together! More hotly please!
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
loved it! very yummy!

xxRosaxx
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
love it
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
The start of this fic - Hotch being attracted and thinking naughty thoughts even though he knows he shouldn't - was actually very good. If you'd stopped there instead of continuing, you wouldn't have needed to post an OOC disclaimer - it would have been just a great fic.
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
A girl can dream. Oh yes, she can.
CMemilyhotch chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
i like. i think you do hotch/emily really well and yes it was a little OOC but as you said we can dream! well done
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Ooh, that was hot!

Maybe Hotch was OOC, but seriously, after all the fanfics I've read, he's more in character than most of the Hotch's I've read (that sounds strange:)).

I really liked it. It's strange how I changed from being a non-shipper, other than canon, to somehow who likes pretty much any shipping. But it's true... xD
kimidragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I'm no a big Hotch fan, but my god - I love how you wrote him. Plus, the poor man needs a bit of good lovin' after his Missus left him! good on him! Thanks
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Out of character is a plus in my book. He is one good looking man. I guess I am more of a Gideon man, myself. Now getting out of character with him would be very interesting. Cute story.
FotobridgeT2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I didn't really think it was that OOC...and I loved the H/P-only thing, Prentiss got over her cold awful fast :P, that was the only thing that caught my attention...other than that I loved it!