Reviews for Before They Were Littles
Mali08 chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
Wow! Patrick is a huge jerk. Jimmy is adorable. Kelly shouldn't have even dated Tyler. He was a pain. Good chapter!
twirlgirl85 chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Wow interesting Chapter, I thoght it was sweet how scooter and Kelly we acting towards each other. Way to bring in drugs and sex, with Cassie. Keep up the good work.
twirlgirl85 chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
I'm glad that Scooter broke up, I didn't like Janet all that much. I'm happy that Scooter was able to help Kelly out when it came to Ty, I hope that she listens to Scooter and dumps Ty too. Keep going !
twirlgirl85 chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
I think it's sweet of Dean to look after his sister. What a cool idea to have Jimmy and Ellie go ice skating together. I like the way you broght sex and drugs into this chapter, but I'm glad to see that Cassie didn't have a chance to get stoned since her friend Riley called. What's the deal with Riley always, cant wait to find out. I'm glad to hear that Juile is okay with Elyse.
twirlgirl85 chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Oh a dance, I love dances.

I felt bad for Jimmy having to stay home while Kelly and Riley get to leave for vacation.

I thought it was sweet how Juile had let her dad's girlfriend help her pick out a dress. I'm glad that she is at least trying to be friends with her.

As for Scooter and Janet, I hope that Scooter gose home to Connecticutand that he brakes up with Janet at some point, He needs to be dating some one else.

As always great chappter.
Sphinx005 chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
another great bunch of OCs from you. Its hard to see Janet as anything other than a skank though (even if she was a virgin before scooter). Kelly needs to dump Tyler ASAP (even though I've read the other story and know its gonna happen). I feel bad for Cassie, nothing worse than the guy you're in love with going for your best (girl) friend but being a coke whore? not cool! I like how you bring sex & drugs into the mix, it makes it more realistic. Great job.
twirlgirl85 chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
oh this Chapter was sad, but it wouldn't be a a duck story without a little sadness
twirlgirl85 chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
I like this chapter, I'm glad to learn that Juile knows who her dad is dating, but I wonder how this will play out.

I thought it was funny how Riley thought that Scooter was listening to his sister when it came to books.
twirlgirl85 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
I can't see Scooter reading 'Little Woman' but than again I don't really know what Fight club is either.

I think that it's sweet of Pat waitting for lisa to be ready, Most guys aren't like that.

I thought it was so funny how Juile ended up putting her team mate in the hospital after she punched him, I love this line from Juile, Of fighting for it.ā€ She sighed, ā€œI love hockey, why isnā€™t that enough?ā€

Yes that's my question why isn't that enough if she loves hockey and it good at it.
twirlgirl85 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Way to go Juile, I hate being the bigger person too. there's one thing guys need to learn don't getr on Juile's bad side or they will get hurt.

I thought it was cute how you put in about Connie and Tammy and fulton with guy about waitting before Marrage to have sex I'll be wondering if they will actully wait or not.

I'm glad to hear that Jimmy and Ellie made up.

Can't wait for the next chapters.
twirlgirl85 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Oh boy, what and intersting way to party, what's going on with Jimmy and Cassie? I'm thinking that Jimmy has a crush on her and didn't tell her and now it might be to late.
twirlgirl85 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Oh will it's a cool way to into the JR. Goodwill games in this chater, when is Juile going to learn about her dad's girlfriend and how will she act about it. What's the deal with Jimmy and missing his mom, what happened to her?

Keep going it sounds great.
twirlgirl85 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Intersting first chapter! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to hear what happens next.
Mali08 chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
Very cute chapter. I love Kelly and Scooter together! Great update.
Mali08 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
I loved Jimmy and Ellie's relationship. I also like the interaction with Julie/Steve/Elyse. Good update!