Reviews for Unspoken
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Well rates! :/ at least he got to kiss her! Lol do here's to me hoping once all is done they have a happy reunion
paramore1351 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
great story
ehanda chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aw, when they kissed, it was great. Only you can pull off a female version of Harry. I'm guessing it's probably been done before, but not as well as in this case. I'm off to read the sequel to this now.
Broken Ink Bottles chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Ohhh! My favourite pairing! I loved your Fem!Harry... She's gentle and perfect. And I loved the way you described Sirius' conflict. Superbly written!
MayTheMagicBeWithYou chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Not my fav pairing in hp ff but it's fem!harry so i read with special care ignoring the fact i don't like it. Not needed here seccond fem!harry/sirius fic i read and i liked the one before to. So... pperhaps i do like the pairing, even tough it's really twisted.

But as for how your story goes i must say it's very good written probably the best fem!harry i've read. It isnt my nr1 story tough but if part 2-4 is as good as the first one it might be. Longing for next chapter.
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love this couple and i can't get enough of it! I would love to have an update ]. I love the way you write sirius! He's just perfect!

Pen-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
PLEASE! You can't let them like that! Can't you make a two shot? Or a full lenght story? PLEASE!
emcaro chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Absolutely brilliant. loved it.
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
:-D! I love it! It's really well-written and Sirius and Ruby are very true to their original characters imho! I can't wait to read the rest!
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Please turn this into a full-length story. It is so hard to find a well-written, engaging Girl!Harry story with any pairing. This was great and I loved Sirius's little epiphany. Awesome!

Lady BloodLily chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hey great story! Please write more...Its so sad its a one shot...Its great.
Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aw...why is this a oneshot? Why can't there be more?

well...I like it!