Reviews for Brotherhood
Archsage12 chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Alright, firstly, I would like to say that this story is one of the most amazing things I have ever read in my life. I laughed, I cried, I love your writing half to death. The only little thing that I could nag at would probably be, um, actually I can't think of anything wrong with this.

Your vocabulary isn't over the top, which is good because it makes it understandable and easy to follow along with, but with just emough adjectives that you get a good idea of what the scene looks like.

All of your OCs are developping quite well, and they seem very believable! I like it! All the characters are in character all of the time, too.

Elchikaah, I would appreciate it if you PLEASE continue this story and write the next chapter, I can't wait for it to come out! Please continue this! PLEASE!
rainbowyoshi12 chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
This story is awesome! I love it so much, please continue it. i usually never laugh when reading fanfictions, but this made me laugh a few times. You did an EXCELLENT job!
Unseen-Angel20 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I like it.
Luana Fluorite chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Update soon:)
LitRaptor42 chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
OMG your OCs have great character development. *thumbs up*
demyxFAN chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
I don't mean to sound like a creeper, but when I saw the email alerting me of a new chapter for Brotherhood it made brightened my day alot!

I think it was a great chapter! As always, I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat for the next one! xD
Ally Marton chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
I'm so glad you're updating again! :D

I really, really love reading the banters and dialogues between Oscar and Kieran, there so much fun! I feel kinda bad for Mina, she's sweet, but doesn't really have any backbone. Hope Oscar can make Boyd feel better. Can't wait for more! Good luck w/ college!
LitRaptor42 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Daw, squee. This was so adorable it makes me want to go write another Oscar/Kieran fic.

I agree. Regardless of the Kieran & Marcia supports, Kieran having a mare just wouldn't make sense. Only another ridiculously overexcitable stallion would put up with him, right? So adorable.

Kieran: "Yes! Off for high adventure and Daein-killing once more, my equine brother!"

Horse: *joywhinny*
demyxFAN chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Aw I was so sad when I reached the end of the chapter and there wasn't any more! I was HOOKED after I read the first chapter! I read to Chapter 8 nonstop!

This story is amazing! I love Oscar and now you made me love Boyd too.

I can't wait for more! x3 I admire you can manage college time and writing time well.

I hope it won't take too long for the next one, such a cliffhanger! Oscar finally came home! 8D
LitRaptor42 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Why did this chapter's finale (the succulent and wonderful Chef Oscar dinner) remind me of Hogwarts? Tables groaning underneath tons of amazing food, red-haired young men shouting excitably... all it needs is floating candles.

Anyway, adorable. 3 squinty cowards and future legendary knights!
Kumiko chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
Your Story is truly amazing *_* I love it 3 I am a big fan of the 3 Brothers as well I am Fangirling Boyd :P They three are always in my Team ;) & You are a great Story writer!

I cant wait for the next chapter! *have to read it lol* :)

{Sorry for my horrible English}

pebblekit chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
I'm. So. Sorry. I've been having trouble with my internet connection all summer, and then my computer FRIED itself. So, I really apologize for the impossibly late review. Please forgive me...

Anyway, back on topic. This chapter was really well constructed and...funny...I suppose is the word for it. Oscar's misgivings about death and being a knight really hit me hard. How horrible must it be, knowing what you're going into, and yet not knowing? This chapter really made me wonder. And don't worry about Mr. Hennesty being too powerful. Bandits are usually first or second tier fighters, from what I've seen. If Mr. Hennesty is really that old, he'd probably be able to take them out with hardly breaking a sweat, at least in my opinion.

The entire side plot with Boyd was hillarious, just because I could see him actually doing all of that. Mina really doesn't have a clue how to be a mother, does she? I mean... she just seems to be having a lot of trouble. The part with Anna, and the crybaby argument was interesting, and I really like how you wrote all of it. Poor Mina didn't know how to react, so I guess it was a good thing that Boyd was so cunning. It looks like he managed to make a new friend too.

Oscar's scene at the end was my favorite. I really like how Fanny comes into play, at least for now, and the introduction to Kieran was PERFECT. Thanks a lot for writing this, for I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you!

I know this review is kind of sparse, but I really want to read chapter seven now, so I'll try to do better next time. Besides that, I don't really have anything to say that coudl make this any better than it already is. Aside from a few teeny tiny grammitcal errors, I don't see anything wrong. I really also like how all of your OCs have their own personalities and traits that make them special. None of them seem flat at all, or boring, and I find myself really looking forward to seeing more of them.

Thank you so much for such a great chapter! Keep up the good work.
Dr. Feelgood chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Great story! the only thing that is wrong with it, i think, is that i believe that boyd and oscar have the same mother. rolf is the only one who has a different mother. or at least thats whats implied anyway. i could be wrong. other than that, awesome work. a few typos here and there, but nothing too serious. keep it up!
Dark Seroph chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Awe, poor old dude. This is a great story, aside from the occasional grammar error! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope Oscar gets better...
Ally Marton chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Hey! Glad to see the story up and moving again! But, yes, that was sad that the old guy died, :sigh: so many stories untold on his now cold lips. Ah, well. I LOVE KIERAN! Seriously, in a game I can't stand him, but as an obnoxious teenager? Ha! Priceless! Thanks for posting another chapter, also, Anna's sweet, I like her. Have a good day! And good luck onthe next chap, I'll be faithfully waiting! :D
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »