Reviews for 16 Hats
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I lead looking for a fic on Google, and I saw this. My first thought was "why do I have a weird feeling this is going to have something to do with Lassie?" Sure enough, the first two words (not including the author's note) were Carlton Lassiter. Great story, this was great. I'm proud of you person I don't know. Good job.
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
lol
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I really liked it!
Alice Rose Winter chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
lmao. shawn was not ooc, aww hes even funnier when drunk
Janiqua chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Thanks for writing this. I've always wanted to read a fic where someone (i.e. Lassiter) finds out. Very enjoyable.
cravensvt chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I liked it, I wondered how and who he would tell, and your story makes sense to me on how that would happen
Rebell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I don't think Shawn was out of character at all! He was just a little... tipsy. (grin) Things happen when you're a little tipsy.

Personally I loved it! The fact that he can still do his 'hat trick' even while falling down drunk is just amazing.. but still believable.. I think my favoriteline was his 'Oh! I love thinking in private! Can I join you?' line.

If this is only your first Psych fanfiction, I guess I'll just have to eagerly await your next one!

(By the way... Thank you for your review for my TMNT story! I had literally just finished reading it when your pen name caught my eye... Crazy huh? :) )
whispertaker chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Shawn would be great drunk! haha- Psych is such a good show. Thanks for the oneshot!