Reviews for You Are Mine
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
A fine chapter
deathkiller92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love it :) thanks for the awesome fanfiction
Guess chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
It's been a year and a half and I'm still waiting for chapter 13
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
love the book please finish it
fang chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Finish the story
Panduz chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Er...dirty man sex? This would have been better if it wasn't all violent and disturbing (did Ino seriously breast feed Hinata or was I just sleepy and seeing things). Besides that it's a little unbelievable that Ino would go that far for someone I mean Ino's a flirt and she's sexy she could have anyone she wanted.
fang chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Pretty good now make the rest and hinita and sakura should stay together and have sex at sakuras house
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ekoh chapter 12 . 11/21/2011 set up suspence very well when hinata entered the "Neon" place...cliffhangers are always good...but I'm not good at good at prequels to mysteries in the successor to said story I wrote...but anyways garra as a cop is kinda hard for me to imagine...sikamaru though it's easy...also I'm amazed you can actually make gai and lee look MORE gay...anyways I'm waiting now for your 13th chapter and I'll have to settle for beating modern warfare again...for the 9th time...on the hardest difficulty-.-...sooooo boring
Ekoh chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
...I guess it was a little obvious...but was just...hard to read...trying not to burst out laughing (being a sadist and enjoying others pain) I thought that it was a little grafic...really you should make it harder to get to this story cause with one keyword (hinata) I found nephew being a naruto fan as well (still fun to say even though I've been his uncle for about 7 years when I was about 8), also hinata being his favorite character...I'm a little concerned about it because he isnt too bright so he may stumble upon this story I implore you to pleeease be careful (btw your writing in this category is good but I think I may quit reading it because it's more grafic that I would've imagined...)
Ekoh chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
D...dirty man...kakaishi? Iruka? I laughed at that...By the time I'm done reading this chapter it's 5am so I'm suffering from sleep exhaustion seeing how I havnt slept in 9 1/2 days (I'm an insomniac) so it's hard to think...anyways I'm about to faint so...zzzz (oh and I've decided to read on til it bores me)
Ekoh chapter 2 . 11/20/2011 chapter 2...sasuke...flamingly gay?...funny almost...i can see ino as a lesbo tho...but this was also a little annoying but I've decided to read on to see wat else you wrote...and I have nothing to do as of now seeing that I'm busy all the time writing...but your good so I guess you should continue...
Ekoh chapter 1 . 11/20/2011 do I put this,...sorry no insult to your writing skills (which are good)...but hinata being 1 of my favorite chars in naruto...seeing such I deference in her personality disappoints...she's supposed to be shy not a bitch:...if it was wrote differently maybe switch the roles...reword it a would be better...I think parodies are better when the characters are true to their original Sakura...she's stubborn so she wouldn't take that (plus have you seen her punch-.-...)'s all there is to Sakura...stubborn-ness...anyways I really think your good so please don't take this as an insult
nekogirl1992 chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
love the story hope u make more LOVED IT
Shadow of Spades chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
I'd like to see more and I'm telling you this because its been over a couple of years
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »