Reviews for Therapy
helleboros chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Thank you. This was very entertaining. Very funny as well :). I can't comment on the authenticity of the therapy sessions but I really liked the style of this piece. It was an interesting presentation: dialogue and aural descriptions. I imagine it must be quite difficult to paint a complete picture using only these elements, however I think you did a marvellous job. I had no difficulty at all picturing each of the scenes you described in this manner. Nice work and thank you again :).
ShayP chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
lol Natsuki is so dense hahaha it's great.

Yamada is also very funny. I love how funny this chapter was. Is. Uh. Yeah.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
great story, I loved it, hope to see more from you
torrrn chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Thank you for the story)) I was smiling reading Natsuki's part)) She is so funny when she is jealous) And Shizuru's parts was sad...

Thank you for the last chapter and this group therapy wich unated Shizuru and Natsuki:)
Mimi chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
“Well, it sounds kind of ecchi to me, Kuga…”

Didn't see that coming.
Virgoincarnate chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Well this last chapter has managed to aggrevate me, piss me off, and make me laugh out loud all in one sitting. Well done!
Wheee Happy Ending chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Well, I'd like to say that was unexpected; but not really.

That psychologist is just...so...pompous...argh. I'd be hard pressed to not hold someone like that in supreme contempt. Reminds me of this counselor I had in highschool that everyone avoided simply because the guy was so full of himself.

And Shizuru calling this one 'Sempai'? Frankly smacks of narcissism...

PS: Call the police? They're pretty useless in the HiME context. They seem to be useless in general actually...
shiznats chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
What an wonderful ending. Thank you!
Mony19 chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Ah I am glad you posted the final chapter

I loved it, the therapist helped Natsuki also to deal with her feelings and finally admit it to Shizuru. This was different from other fics and I really liked it.

Good job
lostinafeeling chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Actually doctors are referred to as "sensei" not "senpai".

In fact in Japan, doctors, lawyers and even politicians are addressed as "sensei". The reason for this is to show respect to practictioners of their profession

"Senpai" is only used for people who are upperclassmen in school or coworkers that have been in a company longer than you. Like for example, I'm the new person at this company and trainer or a coworker that I seek guidance from will be referred to as my "Senpai"...so think of "Senpai" as "Senior colleague" while the opposite of that is "kohai"

However keep in mind that Kohai should never be addressed as "Kohai"...it's a bit degrading. So kohai are just addressed by their name.

-Lone Wolf

一匹狼
kikyo4ever chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I like this line very much:

“I love Shizuru as a friend!”

“No Miss Natsuki. You are in love with Shizuru, who is your friend.

Anyways, I can't believe this story is complete. I feel like a couple more chapters to come *sighs*

I guess I'll have to feel in the blank from her on -pout
Metroidvania chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
I don't suppose there could be an update to this...the writing style, the tense, the philosiphies at work...all very enjoyable to read.

Until next,

MV
Mony19 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
I hope you haven't forgotton about this fic.
AAMLfreak chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
*Waits for next chapter impatiently*
AAMLfreak chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Hahahahahahaha.

*Nosebleed*

I LOVE the Natsuki chapters. So hilarious.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »