Reviews for Therapy
AAMLfreak chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Hahahahahaha! That was awesome! I couldn't stop chuckling at Yamada's reaction to everything Natsuki said...

Great job! I can't wait to read more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
LOL! I can not wait to see what happens next chapter especially since natsuki is out to save shizuru.
Iris Enigma chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
I just read it and it's nice! I wonder what will happen next, poor Dr. Tetsuo she'll be dragged into their problem.
kikyo4ever chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
I don't know about this Tetsuo-sensi, but I don't trust her. It's more like she wanted to keep Shizuru away from Natsuki and than has a chance with her.

She's telling Shizuru to avoid Natsuki when she should face the problem head on. Although some of the thing Tetsuo said are logical, every here and there, it's just too suspicious...

Natsuki has been sweet to Shizuru, is this a good thing?

Never know, since there's no shiznat interaction...*sighs*

I long for one!

KO Tetsuo-sensei, kissed Shizuru, and say "she belong to me, only I can fill her mind with thoughts"...mwahahah...

yeah, taking advantage of Shizuru's weakness to get closer..

beside, she look too much like Natsuki :P

Is there any thing else not so suspicious?
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
I cant wait for the last chap.
teehee chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
And so we find the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Acquaintances w/ successful psychiatrist experience: 0

Acquaintances w/ failed psychiatrist experience: 15 (est.)

Professions expected to fail fun times.
komett chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
WOO! Update soon, a confrontation is coming! *dances*
Mony19 chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Ah boy

Natsuki is so not listening. She needs to put 22 together. Why would Shizuru be seeing a pyschologst, lol. She sure isn't making things better by going after the lady.

ud soon
Mony19 chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
i have a feeling it's Natsuki raising hell outside, lol

ud soon
fan-rei chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
i would be glad for some siznat interaction.

and more natsuki's dream ; they are quit fun
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
A very interesting idea for a plot. Keeps me amused and your English is excellent! Keep up the good work!

Ps. I love Tetsuo's replies almost seems like a real one o.0 Ds.
Me again chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
... I'm sorry, but Tetsuo-sensei just dropped a bit further in competence the way I see it. What therapist would suggest avoidance, especially since it hurts the patient? o.O;;

Good luck with your job though.
kikyo4ever chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
I'm surprise that Shizuru/Natsuki are committed to their therapy session. I would have thought that one of them give up half way. For example, Natsuki could've stop coming because it's getting too personal and hard to talk to someone...something like that..And for Shizuru, it's getting too uncomfortable. I'm just surprise that Shizuru can say so much to the sensei.

I wonder when the session is going to end and see both Shiznat find time to at least see each other and talk.

I almost feel bad for them because both are seeing the same sensei w/o knowing. Is this good or bad? It's like the sensei knows their personal being and go back and forth to try and encourage them...I guess talking to a natural person, releasing all your stress but be helpful but not TALKING to the problem itself is not going to help. The problem is their other half.

I like the story, but I'm sorry to say this...it's slowing..I'm getting bore. I want and hope that they would finally meet each other.

The sensei should just help BOTH women by setting them up..Tell Natsuki to meet him somewhere and do the same to Shizuru...

Obviously, these two aren't going to meet easily..something has to be done. After hearing their struggles, it's up to the sensei to decide to help.

They are obviously in the same both, right!
thisone chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
"Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But elders are guilty if they forget what it was to be young."

Oddly appropos.
qwer chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
i love it! can i get more?
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »