Reviews for Therapy
kvisk chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Aw, this is adorable! I don't... I don't really know what to say. I just feel speechless. I feel sad, because that scene with Natsuki where she hits her heart... :'( All I want to do is embrace her and tell her everything. Oh, please, sweet author, will you grant them happiness?

Very well written, and most of all powerful! The fact that Natsuki is so ignorant as to what exactly is happening. Like Yamada says: “I think you already know why, Natsuki…but I don’t know if you’re ready to realise that yet.” She probably does know. Deep down! But she just can't see it. Such a powerful moment... Thank you so much! When I read it was just sitting there, mouth open, I was awwing while a part of me just wanted to cry. And it's not even a death scene or anything. It was just... powerful, I guess.

Thanks again for updating )
Mony19 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Great Chapters

I like what the therapist is telling Shizuru, she needs to learn to fogive herself and also stop having this dependency on Natsuki.

I am not sure if Yamada is who Natsuki should be talking to, but i doubt she would talk to anyone else and she seem to get things off her chest a bit, lol.

ud soon
Me Here chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I love this fic, though I have to say that the sessions with Yamada is far better than the ones with the therapist. He comes across as far more sympathetic, his comments are smarter (he isn't hitting Natsuki in the head with the facts and all), and his sections aren't cluttered with information about him rather than the shiznat. So... gambare!
GrimaThanEvil chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
WOW this story is great! love all the chapters. The structure is great.

Natsuki's dream and her reaction to it, is hilarious.

Loved how she followed Shizuru and how she thinks she has a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Keep up the great work! and update soon I really want to see wat happens nxt! :)
Arashi-Kurohyou chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
lol... i could totally see natsuki blowing off someone's kneecaps for shizuru. i loved this chapter! cute when natsuki is protective!
kvisk chapter 3 . 9/23/2008

Good story :) I like the whole scenario of it; Shizuru and Natsuki both in need of therapy. I think you stuck to the characters really good, meaning it was realistic. Shizuru seems to be that kind of person who wouldn't open-heartedly talk about what happened during the Carnival, so it's good that she's holding a bit back. Also, not telling the exact things that occurred. Therapist or no therapist. Being a HiME was all about magic and power; stuff that doesn't necessarily belong, not to mention accepted or believed, in the real world.

Also, thumbs up for Natsuki's reaction to it all.

Keep on writing. Please! I want that update ;)
The New Mae chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Wonderful insight into the entire situation between Shizuru and Natsuki. Splendidly done.
nolens volens chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
i find tetsuo intresting! it is amazing on how she tells shizuru off! Himemiya this name is hard it 1 of 2 people but i am going more towards chikane from "Kannazuki no miko" maybe. lol! anyway the terapy session was very intrsting! thanks!XD
WolfNightwind chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
I have to agree. Tetsuo is a bit all knowing, and has said a couple of time that she is well paid to be there...generally not an attitude i would want a doctor of any kind to take ya know? other though i do like this story.

and yeah if someone needed more help then Shizuru it'd be Chikane Himemiya from kannazuki no miko...though Sachiko from maria-sama ga miteru has some issues of the non-magical that she could use help with. ;)
Lokiador chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
This is quite an interesting storyn so far.

As for Tetsuo-senpai... First of all, it should rather be Tetsuo-sensei (senpai is for underclassmen refering to upperclassmen) As for her personality, I think she is a bit too much omniscient : answers tend to come from her while it should rather be Shizuru figuring them out.

Usually a good therapist is not here to give direct answer ot to make too deep analysis. His aim is rather to get his patient to understand his own problem and make his own solutions.
VanillaSlash chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
That was a very carfully worded alternate discription of Shizuru's-erm-escapades during the canaval. Of course, as you mentioned before, to tell the true would be to confess insanity. Great job-perfect work, I swear it!
nolens volens chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
omfg natsuki is so freaking dense its funny! its sad that shizuru suffers from natsuki's density but that is just funny! she went to yamada for advice its even funnier! lol! thanks! ~('-'~) (~'-')~
kae chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Ryuu chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Dear god, that was adorable... and funny! *grins*
The New Mae chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Ahahaha. The dream was hilarious.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »