Reviews for Baby, It's Fact
moonlightclock chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
oh this is a really interesting story i really cant wait for the next chapter please update it soon im really looking forward to it
mschweezy chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
That was amazing! Ahhhh I loved it! I love gaaino so much, they're perfect! And I l be the way you are portraying Gaara! You don't see many stories in his POV and I love it! I don't even think he's really out of character, you're doing a wonderfully amazing job and I hope you keep with it! Please update soon because I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next! :))
Akako chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
OMG! Itachi & Ino were together?! Plz put them back together! Even tho i love GaaIno, I love ItaIno more than anything!
trulyanimelover06 chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Haha. It's either sasuke thinks he's cyclops or he' flirting with his eyes. This cracked me up.

I know it must be hard determining gaara's thoughts since in the series he was a man of few words but i like how you gave spunk on gaara's thoughts.

Temari is the boss. I don't know whether to compliment kankuro's bravery or pity him but it was nice how you show the dynamics between the siblings.

I am curious about the sasuinoita deal.

Thank you very much for the update. I enjoyed the chapter. Looking forward to your next update.
trulyanimelover06 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Another wonderful fic. I somewhat enjoys gaara's awkwardness to people and i love how everyone is such a busybody about his lovelife but i guess it was understandable because it was the first time it happened and they probably somewhat give up on it happening along the years. I hope you'll update soon.

Regarding my review in urban
The guy ino called could be itachi too.

You write wonderful stories. Good job :)
Krgrahh chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Hey, I saw that you recently got your password back, I REALLY want to see what happens next in THIS story. REALLY bad
Daphnx chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
4 YEARS?! PLEASE UPDATE!
MinakoTrickster chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
This was really cute and funny. I liked it greatly.
I am curious about what is going on with the whole Sakura, Sasuke and Ino stuff... Then to add in the Itachi part.
I know its been awhile, but I jus had to review. Thank you!
liltle chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Forget about OOC, Gaara's cute in this. Though I was kinda nervous at first when seeing this a Gaara POV but hell, nobody cares when his train of thoughts make you giggle(or something that sounded the same, just that it incurred in my head- sort of a way). Amazing; that's just what I have to say about portraying Gaara in this and his rants about that quarter-life crisis of his. Love this story!
hunni C A K E chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Looking forward to another chapter, I really like this story. Its soo cute! :)
VixenAblaze chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Oooooh! I love this :D

It's so cute XD

I really hope you continue this or update or w/e!

Update! I need to know what happens next!
byinj chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
gaara's reactions are really funny it's really cute tooX3 great work! update soon please; this fanfic is really getting interesting!:3
MusaCaliope chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
hi!

This fic is amazing!

As you said, Gaara is a bit OoC, but its ok for me because you this story is from his perspective, and all the OoC is on his mind. (I mean, it would be annoying if he were some kind of jerck, but in your fic he is acting like always in Naruto's world)

I like Ino too, you are doing a great job with her.

The plot is getting more interesting. have thousand of explanatinos about what is going on between Sasuke and Ino, but I have to wait for yours.

I hope you can add the next chapter soon.

Kisses.
Kilulu chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Hey! Um I was just wondering if you were still writing this story? Because I love it and it's amazing and it's been almost a year! x_x

So message me and tell me the good or bad news, yeah? D
aksdlhfklsd chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
This is really getting interesting. I personally don't think you made Gaara horribly OOC. I mean, it's hard to knew what exactly goes through his mind. I can't wait to read more.