Reviews for Baby, It's Fact
Well not bad
TrapQueen1738 chapter 5 . 6/8
We need an update
Alex chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Oh my god, please update. This fic is so freaking wonderful! I love how you characterize Gaara, it's unique and funny.

Pleeaseeee update.

I thought it was good and then you added itachi and sasuke to the mix and it's perfect!

I'm dying to read what's next
moonlightclock chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
oh this is a really interesting story i really cant wait for the next chapter please update it soon im really looking forward to it
mschweezy chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
That was amazing! Ahhhh I loved it! I love gaaino so much, they're perfect! And I l be the way you are portraying Gaara! You don't see many stories in his POV and I love it! I don't even think he's really out of character, you're doing a wonderfully amazing job and I hope you keep with it! Please update soon because I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next! :))
Akako chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
OMG! Itachi & Ino were together?! Plz put them back together! Even tho i love GaaIno, I love ItaIno more than anything!
trulyanimelover06 chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Haha. It's either sasuke thinks he's cyclops or he' flirting with his eyes. This cracked me up.

I know it must be hard determining gaara's thoughts since in the series he was a man of few words but i like how you gave spunk on gaara's thoughts.

Temari is the boss. I don't know whether to compliment kankuro's bravery or pity him but it was nice how you show the dynamics between the siblings.

I am curious about the sasuinoita deal.

Thank you very much for the update. I enjoyed the chapter. Looking forward to your next update.
trulyanimelover06 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Another wonderful fic. I somewhat enjoys gaara's awkwardness to people and i love how everyone is such a busybody about his lovelife but i guess it was understandable because it was the first time it happened and they probably somewhat give up on it happening along the years. I hope you'll update soon.

Regarding my review in urban
The guy ino called could be itachi too.

You write wonderful stories. Good job :)
Krgrahh chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Hey, I saw that you recently got your password back, I REALLY want to see what happens next in THIS story. REALLY bad
Horimiya chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
4 YEARS?! PLEASE UPDATE!
MinakoTrickster chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
This was really cute and funny. I liked it greatly.
I am curious about what is going on with the whole Sakura, Sasuke and Ino stuff... Then to add in the Itachi part.
I know its been awhile, but I jus had to review. Thank you!
liltle chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Forget about OOC, Gaara's cute in this. Though I was kinda nervous at first when seeing this a Gaara POV but hell, nobody cares when his train of thoughts make you giggle(or something that sounded the same, just that it incurred in my head- sort of a way). Amazing; that's just what I have to say about portraying Gaara in this and his rants about that quarter-life crisis of his. Love this story!
hunni C A K E chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Looking forward to another chapter, I really like this story. Its soo cute! :)
VixenAblaze chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Oooooh! I love this :D

It's so cute XD

I really hope you continue this or update or w/e!

Update! I need to know what happens next!
byinj chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
gaara's reactions are really funny it's really cute tooX3 great work! update soon please; this fanfic is really getting interesting!:3