Reviews for The Madness of Maximilien Robespierre
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
(rolls eyes)
Shellyyum chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
this is so funny..hell..but I feel sorry for Maxime xD Though this kind of stuff is very traitorous in his republic xD It's still funny..Love it )
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
AHAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I am appalled. This kind of libelous propaganda is the root of all the world's problems! How dare you pollute the minds of honest citizens with such filth? Enemies of freedom like Charlotte Corday are not to be glorified and such strict justice as is necessary for the health of the country to be twisted into some sort of tyrannous slaughter! Treason! Villainy! This will not be tolerated. You'll stand before the Tribunal -

What am I saying? The press is still free... I'm just.. very... offended. *sniffle* I LIKE puppies! You're MEAN!
Not Terrence Mann At All chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It's not even remotely true that Norm Lewis was a better Javert than m- I mean, Terrence Mann, who is not me at all and incidentally very, very talented and attractive. You're the one who blithely skips all around the internet decrying Philip Quast and claiming that I, I mean, Terrence Mann (who I swear I've never even met) is the best Javert EVAH. A simple google search can reveal that. Although it is true that Norm Lewis is your desktop image, that's only because he looks so impossibly good in his merman getup.
Robespierre chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I can't possibly enjoy this story, because all of the bits with mermaids were too terrifying and traumatizing. You will now pay for my therapy, or else be guillotined for CRIMES AGAINST THE REPUBLIC.
Schmerg The Impaler chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I'd leave a review, but I'm too dead from the light shining off of your sheer brilliance to do anything.

Clearly a future literary classic. The symbolism is absolutely beautiful, as well as the references to Hegelian philosophy and the way you completely redefined literature as an art form.