Reviews for Magic's Path
phantomcedar chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
wow u r really good at this! it was one of the best i have ever read! really it was, you have a very good grasp on M.L.s story line for the Last Herald-Mage series, keep going your story Rocks!
MarinaMoon chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Loved the story. Are you going to continue it. Please due or think on it. I would love to read more. The story is getting so good. This to some extent is better then the other story I read.
Lady of the Moon1 chapter 7 . 10/17/2002
This is a really good story. I think that giving background to Tylendel would have helped the orginal story a lot.
Lucethira chapter 7 . 7/17/2002
I liked it! An enjoyable read. There NEED to be more Tylendel fics... *mind-cuddles him*
red rose chapter 7 . 2/20/2002
you have a real talent! do you have any other fic?
Lea chapter 7 . 1/30/2002
When are you going to have the next chapter out? I really can't wait to read it! It was excellent!
Moonfire K'Treva chapter 7 . 1/19/2002
OMG! That was AWESOME! Lendel was always my favorite character (next to Van, of course). Do more soon! Also-I know about the thing w/Nevis, but when did that happen? *Grins* just kidding.
LindaG chapter 7 . 1/15/2002
Personally, I would like to see you do another ML fanfic. I think you did really well with this one.

Zhai'helleva
Anoni chapter 7 . 1/2/2002
Hey, if you're going to do another ML fic, I'd really like to see one that's set between the first and second books of "The Last Herald Mage" trilogy. I know there are poems on how Van earns all his titles, but stories are different from poetry, you know? BTW, this fic was good.
Lendel chapter 7 . 12/4/2001
I really loved this fic. It's nice to see someone's take on what happened to 'Lendel before the books. Great job.
Leslie chapter 7 . 11/28/2001
Pretty good. I read it very quickly. I think you drew a lot from the books, but I LOVE your take on that jerk, Nevis. I'd nearly forgotten him! He did seem like a real prick while I read, so I suppose you did a good job developing him. :) I'll keep an eye out for your next peice the next time I'm browsing.
Van ashke chapter 4 . 11/24/2001
I'm interested to see more of this. I never have liked Nevis and I've always wanted to see something happen to him. I'm really interested to see what's going to happen now that Savil has taken him away from the Collegium.
LorienRiverblaze chapter 4 . 11/23/2001
Nasty, mean ole Nevis. Deserves a swift kick in the pants, and I don't mean the seat there of. Poor 'Lendel, take good care of him, we can't have him all banged up when Van shows up now can we. Do get on with the story, suspense sucks. (See I did read it!)
Lendel chapter 4 . 11/22/2001
I liked this story, I can't really picture 'Lendel as that innocent, but I guess everyone starts out that way. I can't wait to see it finished.
Amaris Moonsong chapter 4 . 11/19/2001
WRITE MORE! I need to know what happens, you are killing me! Write, write!