Reviews for Kuwabara Finds Out
Alanna Hrncir chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh Lordy.. Oh geez I just found this story tonight and fell in LOVE with it. Please tell me you made sequels to this? I'd love to read more and to find out what happens. XD Thank you for writing this!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
irezel chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
oh wow, yes please this was excellent. eheheh :D
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh, what did he do? What did he do! Please, write more! Love, love, love this! Hahaha! Poor Kurama!
Flayne chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Brilliant. You should write a sequel. Yusuke should definitely suffer MORE! XD And more Shuichi's family, please. Hilarious.
bluejamist chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love it, love it, love it. I thought I had finally succumbed to the dark pleasures of the yaoi world and I realize after reading this that I still haven't. This is sooo cute I can't even. Sigh.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Kuwa is so dead. Getting into a prank war with Kurama is pretty much like getting into a land war in Asia.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh dear lord, tell me that there's a sequel. XD Loved it. Very ingenious. Oh...gosh, this is great! Wonderful job yet again!
viviboo chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
lmao poor kurama
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
ohmygosh, this is hilarious. Is there a second part? I want to see what Kurama planned for revenge.
lazytologin chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh oh oh! this is full version of that fic?

fantastic and omgosh, not from this fic but I am now convinced that Kurama/kuwabara works.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
About the last two paragraphs

"Kurama leaned against the wall and considered whether he should contemplate payback. It would be unsporting to strike back at Kuwabara; the human had been wronged, technically, and anyway Yuusuke deserved it more for selling him out like that.

Kurama grinned at Yuusuke, enjoying the suddenly uncomfortable look on the boy's face, and began to plan."

This makes it sound as if there's a follow-up story to this one. Is there? I'd love to hear more pranks between the guys. .. well Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama. Hiei is a great fighter but I don't see him participating in pranking, he's more likely to kill the ones who prank him.
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Haha, this is wonderful! Great job keeping the characters and relationships intact!
Qem chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LOL, Yuusuke had better watch out. :D
MB Otaku chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
that was just great. you had me flailing and choking on pops cereal.

go you.