Reviews for Just Peachy
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aww. Good one-shot. )
KataangBender chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That is the wrong term. XDD This was still amusing though. I was reminded of "Summer Belongs to You" the Phineas and Ferb hour-long speacial.
PHINEAS: ISABELLA! Isabella, are you ok?
ISABELLA: *her voice cold as ice* Peachy.
MadiOfTheSun chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awwwwww!

I was laughing my head off at the papaya story, and my sister walked in and asked what I was laughing at. I just jumped up, shook her shoulders and said, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE LITTLE JERK GOT THE PAPAYA!"
Robin' Lane chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I loved it! It was SO cute and a bit fluffy and hilarious! Hahaha I like how you portrayed both Aang and Katara's different sides of their personality, and that's saying a lot considering that we bearly see Katara's "weak" or "vulnerable" side or Aang's flirty(?) one (the word isnt flirty, but i dont know how to say it. I mean him trying to be.. liked or kinda attractive, i dont know) Finally, i really like the way they act when they're alone: i think this is the kind of thing that they would do and the way the would do it. So... to sum up.. You're a genius!
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Aaww that was nice
Dragodden chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I will never look at eating a coco-melon the same way anymore.
Raven Sheridan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This whole story is mad of d'awwww! 3 . I want fruit now...
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Your writing is phenomenal! You leave nothing to the imagination but that's a great thing! Such exquisite detail! Loved the ficlet, I just wish you'd write loner fics D:
CalleighB chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I know this was written awhile ago but I had to let you know that this was a clever and enjoyable read. Thank you.
NotebookPaper chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Almost everything I read of yours comes full circle. It's a great quality in your stories, and it always leaves me grinning at the end.

Love this take on Katara's dislike for Papaya. Aang is super sweet and hormonal. Well, both of them are, I guess. xD Love the hints of innuendo as well. You must be famous for that, yes?
ACEo'SPADES chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
m coco-melons sound so good... *dreamy smile* it had a very peaceful and content feeling to it. i love it.

ACE
TheConflagration chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
cute :-)
samtana chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
How romantic. Yeah, I had a hard time understanding her aversion to papaya and how she managed to find out what one tasted like by the time of "The Fortune Teller."

Now that she got Aang to try a piece of fruit when she didn't want to, she should get him to try a sea prune again! Or not...

-samtana
La Peregrina chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aw... Is a good one-shot, Aang is so sweet -
avkanar00 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
aw... ! that was very cute!