Reviews for The Last Waterbender
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I still don't understand how they tracked Katara or why they are travelling on a boat considering they have a flying bison. Also I didn't see a single mention of Appa or Momo in terms of their whereabouts.

Also we never actually see the others grieving or having emotional moments over Katara's disappearance not even from her brother.

Plus I would have thought Sokka and Toph would discuss Aang's mood change considering they have known him the longest and are his two closest friends who have seen every side of him and have a good perception of his character. Zuko has only been with the group a few weeks and hadn't gotten to know Aang properly yet and same with Suki.

Also it's odd how Zuko voiced opinion over the changed mood. Zuko is usually quiet and sees rather than talking. Toph would be more likely to comment: brash, outspoken and unafraid.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
It's odd how Katara didn't react more violently to the mention of her mother's death considering the event caused her trauma for years. Plus it's unusual how she remembered everyone except Suki and Zuko.

She must think of Suki as a close friend considering she is her brother's girlfriend and she clearly thinks of Zuko as a friend now. It's possible she cares little for Appa and Momo I guess.

It's also odd how she suddenly sorted through her mixed emotions and realized her true feelings for Aang with absolute clarity in the space of a few minutes.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
It's odd how the others seem so calm and controlled while Aang is the only one who seems greatly upset. The others are all part of her surrogate family. Sokka is her older brother yet he seems fairly nonplussed by her kidnapping.

Plus Aang's accusations towards Toph are very similar to how he responded to Appa being kidnapped by the traders in the desert despite his feelings towards Katara and his feelings for Appa being totally different.

Also I don't understand how they plan to save Katara. They have a flying bison but have no idea where the troops went.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
The group were hiding out at a privately owned beach house on Ember Island. I dont see how the general would have gained permission to raid the Firelord's private beach house so quickly.

The beach house is likely strictly prohibited explaining the lack of vandalism or squatters nd personal permission needed from Firelord Ozai to enter.

The group snuck in using cloud cover to camouflage Appa and it's unlikely anyone would see as local residents have no reason to go near iy

Several messages would need to be exchanged via hawk and Firelord Ozai likely wouldn't prioritize a request from a retired naval captain. Plus I'm sure local residents would panic and chaos would ensue if armed troops invaded and the force would have to restore calm before attacking the beach.

Plus Toph should have detected the soldiers approaching long before anyone due to her unqie ability to sense vibrations with her feet through earth bending like how she sensed Combustion Man approaching or the tank carrying Azula, Mai and Ty Lee approaching in the Earth Kingdom.

Also the bison, Appa, should have heard the soldiers alongside the lemur. Most animals have keen senses and detect movement even when sleeping.

Plus I was stunned the soldiers kidnapped Katara but not the Avatar who is the all powerful spirit of the planet with the ability to master all four bending arts and is the only one capable if ending the war

Appa is a twenty thousand pound flying beast with horns but didn't take part in the fight. Plus surely the soldiers wouldn't just try to grab Aang and Katara. They can't be that stupid or reckless. This is a master level water bender and the Avatar
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
I don't understand why a captain of a naval division would arrange a private meeting on land or why his war tent would be lavishly decorated when he likely spends most of his time on his vessel at sea.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Yon Rha should have recognized Zuko as the Fire Nation Prince from the distinctive burn scar on the left side of his face. Plus I don't understand how Yon Rha plans to track them.

They're travelling on a flying bison. The vast majority of citizens probably think the herds of bison all died in the genocide of the air benders.

The Fire Nation only have komodo rhinos or mongoose dragons so catching up to them would be pretty tricky. I doubt they would use war balloons as they don't know their targets are travelling by air.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Tophs already met Haru, at the invasion, remember!
crystalkataanger chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
if u dont finish this god damn good story!i will fuckin kill you!hehe_
Viv chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
This story was short and WONDERFUL!

please write a sequel!
JoeJoe chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
all in all a good story downside a bit short but well written hope to see more of u work
kelsea chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
i just love it!
twilli7 chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
Couldn't risk death!
SaphirArya chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Aryck-The-One chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Yes, do write a sequel.
Stargirlrox chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
ZOMG! SEQUEL! I must know what his revenge plot is!