Reviews for My Boy Next Door
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Sequel is a must
Sammi chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
This was a fluffy ending. I think it would have been better with a short little afterword. But if and when the sequel comes out, there should be Gaara and Neji coupling. All in all this was good. :)
Sammi chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This was...AWESOME! I actually read a yaoi manga that had the same scenario except it had different characters of course. But yeah this was good :)
KeepCalmAndWatchAnime chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
short, but cute. i enjoyed reading it!
kitchen princess chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
i think you should but i think kiba and haku should be together and naruto and sasuke need to get married
andysanime chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Good job on this story... ehhh you so did not say that Kakashi P
Suicide Emo chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Thank u lord! So is he a virgin?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Don't have an account

Dang..the dark haired guy was Sai? I feel stupid now -_-'.. At least I got the first one right :D ..right?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Don't have an account

Um..um..Kakashi and Itachi? Uh...did I get it right?
kirstie chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
aww such a sweet ending i realy did love it
dominygringa chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
loved it
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
BRAVO!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
sasuke wants to get naruto in a cute unny costume and make him the queen of all bunnies so he could get naruto to convince the evil bunnies to give him and saauke the power for world dominatioon and then they will smex till they rut! XD
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Love the KakaSai!Naru was so adorably clueless! Poor Sasu, having to pretendlike that at the beginning and it was a great story...
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
When reading this, I kept picturing a yaoi manga. They way you write it is exactly how the characters act in one. It was amazing to read this because it was just like a manga and it had me wishing for some pictures to go with it because I could just picture everything so clearly in my mind. I really did enjoy reading this!