Reviews for Donnie Love
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
It started out so well and fluffy... and then... tears started coming out at the end. *sniffs* it was BEAUTIFUL.
ThornsOfaPerfectRose chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is the cutest thing I've ever read, and I hope you have done or will do more like this... Are you a Young Justice or Doctor Who fan?
I especially loved the ending, that was just great. I'm recommending this story to all my followers and friends.
Thank you!
Marisa chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Aaaahhhh... Heart warming!:)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wow. An awesome story cataloging all the ways Don describes love and how it has affected him. Nicely done on this. I really liked this piece.

The Bubbly One,
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
SO SAD! love it! I would love to how his brothers react to his death!
SWITCHFOOTFAN chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This. Was. Beautiful. My favorite part was:
Winter, spent in a curled ball beneath piles of blankets, wrapped up in a cocoon of safety and warmth. Back when Raph hugged back and Leo didn't mind if you used him as a pillow.
I really liked it!
The me person
Escollido chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is really awesome. So well thought out and you make some exellent observations. The ending was a surprise and suddenly changed the mood of the entire story and that was absolutely brilliant.
sleepypumpkin chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was very well written and I love how strongly the emotions of each moment portrayed in this. May have even got a little teary-eyed at the end.

I have to say I love reading your fics. So keep up the great work :D.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awww! How adorable is your story! :)
zenonaa chapter 1 . 9/30/2010

This was simply awesome. I'm not a big fan of Don for various reasons, but this fanfic is... well, 'simply awesome'. A wonderful take on his life.

The ending was so sad... I'm gonna pretend his family weren't too late.
Lovat chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Tragic and sad enough that I definitely teared up at the end; I adored this. Though it was written in a format I've never seen before, it was easy to get used to. You wrote just enough on each to give Don character and development, and you definitely did an awesome job with it all.

Loved it! And the end, though left open, is obviously heartbreaking and yet... okay because Don seems happy despite it, just knowing his brothers will be there.

Gah, I loved it. Great job!
Zelbethia chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
OH MY GOSH! That was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The last part made me cry. You are AMAZING!
Mendeia chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was beautiful. It really carried me and I loved the different moments you created to tell the story of Donatello and, by extension, his family. I generally like your stories, and this one was great. Thanks for the ride through time and life.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow! That was so bittersweet and I loved it! I loved how you condensed it all into a nice little one shot and how everything just flowed so nicely. It was so sweet and the end was so tragic, but very believable. I really can't put my thoughts into words on this story, except that I thought it was brilliant!
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I have no idea how I missed this when it was first published! But needless to say, I adore it. Another one for the favourites.