Reviews for Under the Same Roof
Smoke chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
It is a little tough to follow who is speaking when another character's actions come on the same line. I don't seem to be able to select a block of text to give an example.
Dark Silence chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Awesome story, I like what you did here with kain and his son's. Alot of great ideas and imagination. Good job
The Grim Reeper chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Vorador's such a meanie, eating their cake. If I were the Queen of Hearts, I'd shout, "Off with his head!" Keep up the good work Lil' V! Great chapter ;)
The Grim Reeper chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
In my current state, I'm currently picturing a chibi Kain giving a chibi Raziel a little box with a pretty bow on top from reading the last bit of this chapter, lol. Looking forward to the next chapter to this :D Keep it up!
Namless Daydreamer chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Fasinating!

;P
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Wow! I loved this! It made me laugh a lot, especially Kain and Vorador! And Raziel and Rahab are so cute! You have talent, my friend! And I can't wait to read more from you!
ktshortstuff chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
hey...i really loved ur story! u should make another chapter! it was that good! ] ] ]
Aquarius Seth chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
I would love to see another chapter to this. It's good.-A. Seth
seineke-pyera chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
But what if food is on my mind? Like a cookie for you for writing this? Turel is my favorite person and yet I enjoy seeing him get tormented so.

I suggest a silverware war. Using tables as shields
The Black Widow1 chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Good chapter, keep it up ... when's the next one up?
Dante's blade chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
“Raziel you poor idiot" yea i got sometimes that a lot from my parents hehehe but well it is not like it bothers me a well there is where Zephon saying comes to my little rescue XD

I want to see why Kain had for Raziel besides the beat up (XD) by the way alittle question if they are like kids how many years they have on human size 5?

Update please i want to see if Turel will beat Zephone on chest and what will happen to Raziel
Flowing Tears chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Hamburgers Oo
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
all stories about kain's horrible parenting are good. If you have time make sure to write another chapter. it was funny
Dante's blade chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Pff hahahaha dammit i really like this it is so funny please update XD
The Black Widow1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008