Reviews for Mass Effect: CRY
kirjailija chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Beautiful. Good characterization, great flow of words and actions. The only I don't like affects a matter of taste: Shepard's name. Andromeda isn't a common name, by all means, and it sounds rather strange in my ears. Something more normal (Why not go with the standard, Jane?) would suit her better. She's no Mary-Sue, after all ;-)
MidniteLayce chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was truly an enjoyable piece, very true to the characters and to the feelings that must have been going through both Shepard and Kaidan. Very well done. :) You almost made my eyes water.

MidniteLayce19
bronzeraven chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw...

That was extremely well done. I like your portrayal of the Commander, and I love the Shenko.
Arae Arca chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
"Never.

Never?

Really?"

I loved Kaidan's reaction to seeing Shepard cry, especially how he doesn't just remark on it - he's so astonished that he keeps coming back to it. On most fanfics they just write a paragraph and move on, but I felt that yours was more realistic. Excellent! :D
Lilliwyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was very good. The interaction between Kaidan and Shepard is very sweet, and he does a good job of rising to the occasion to comfort her. Shepard isn't way too sobby, and when she is it is easy to relate to her.

Good job on your first ME fic! :)
magooglersriot chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hm... Yes, yes. I like it! Very good, very descriptive. I'd love to see more. :D