Reviews for Dusk and Summer
Daffybduck chapter 97 . 3/17
I read this a while back but didn't finish it cause.i would have remembered the ending...I'm so glad I reread this and finished this! I totally love this story and want to thank you!
Vicki Snyder1 chapter 97 . 2/17
This was one incredible story holy cow! I just loved it. And you’re an incredible writer. This is the first story of yours that I’ve read and I can’t wait to read more!
JustWatson chapter 97 . 11/5/2019
Absolutely loved your story. The detail and twists kept me hooked from beginning to end.
Dallas chapter 97 . 1/30/2019
Loved it
KellyGirl chapter 97 . 1/13/2019
Second time reading this and still so enjoyable. You have a gift. Love this AU version. Thanks for sharing!
Buddy'sBabe chapter 97 . 9/2/2018
That was an absolutely wonderful story!
Caren Smigiel chapter 97 . 8/10/2018
love AU stories! Just found this one. So far the best I've read on fan fiction. thanks for a wonderful story.
WizardsWoman chapter 97 . 12/13/2017
This has been an absolutely wonderful story. I hate that Julio died, but I expected it. I couldn't stop reading it if I tried. Thank you for sharing.
Go1dy chapter 97 . 6/16/2017
Great writing! Thanks for an excellent read :)
ShadowDragon2112 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
what an awesome story.
Ybanormlmom chapter 97 . 1/24/2017
Just found this story yesterday and spent all day yesterday and today reading it through. Amazing story! Looking for more of your stories.
rangstep chapter 90 . 12/30/2016
Loved this story great writing.
Shanita67 chapter 97 . 9/23/2016
Thank you so much for this. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. I love a good AU. Stephanie seemed real throughout the entire story. She was strong but always facing pressure
marysix chapter 97 . 8/28/2016
This story kept me up so I could finish reading it in one go! Very enjoyable, even the (necessarily) frustrating parts. Yay for hea!
ChristinaS chapter 97 . 6/29/2016
I loved it! I cried when Julio died. Your characterizations were spot on. Your writing really tight. No superfluous drivel. Perfect!
Christina