Reviews for Tell Me
Team Rosalie chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
luvd it! sequel?
cass chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
that was great plz plz plz write some more on this one it rocked and it is just getting into it :(:(:( if you do write more i will review it:):):)
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I like it when the same rampant thoughts rage through both of their heads.:D

:D
NS chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
as soon as i saw the chapter names i began to think of the Lion King when Simba and Nala are by the water hole to the words of "He's holding back, he hiding...The King INSSIDE..."

and "Can you feel the love tonight

Where the hell did that come from?

Annyways... great fic i could see that turning into something long

oh great now theres random strains of the lion king going round and round my head
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
is there more? please say yes
katlouise chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this is good,but i dont understand the timing of it b/c in the 1st section i thought it was night,after the case,but i guess not now,maybe its the day after.
SuzyH82 chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I really like this...it's so different to have a fic were Tony's & Ziva's POVs are constantly used. I'd love to read more!
mewofford chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Good one.

Their procrastination makes me crazy.
RavennaNightwind chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Okay. That was mean. Like, seriously. You can't just LEAVE it there. Wait... you just did.

ANYWAYS, I liked it. Very nicely done.
Mere-Bear-Maryy chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
i did enjoy it. :P

Love Maryy

xx
tansypool chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
It's cute, I can't wait for the possible headslap-for-breaking-rule-twelve part.
Larelles chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
please please please write more that was good!
derekNcasey4eva chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Aww I always love reading stories in Tony's point of view. I sometimes find it hard to read him on the show. Hope you update soon, love your writing as always! Thanks! :)

Love zivaNtony4eva xoxo
KHW.6-2-2010.Stuart chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Please Update Soon

X-o-X
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Of course. Anyways, great job! I can't wait to read Tony's POV.