Reviews for In the Dark
Grayluisawesome chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
I do actually have an account, the same as my name, but I really love this and I would love for you to write more if them! Also, I know it's a game, but is Harvest Moon also an anime? If so, where could I watch it? You've intrigued me about this and I'd love to watch and/or read it.
mr.reeeseee chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
Whoa owo so kewl. Im just sad that it was last updated last October, and its 2008. ;A; anyways its 10/10 But i do wish a threesome with kai for them /
Gamer-Chan chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
lol, Kai just got told! Hot story, I'm lovin' it.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Id never bothered to read a Harvest Moon fic before, but this is really good.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
EverLove-Forever chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
I take back what I said before about this story being completed, now that I'm only 5 chapters away from it ending i wish that there would be more
EverLove-Forever chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
This was absolutely great! I love Gray's (character) development, thank god its completed or else i would be checking my email every day for an update xD
Miss Hana chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
XDDDDD

LOVE IT!
dreamless.demon chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I thought that this chapter was adorable. I think it's funny with them materbating to eachothers sounds it seems. I will definantly read more. Plus, this couple is cute..
MrMissMrs Random chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
...Why haven't I reviewed this yet? I read like months ago and I didn't review! D: ...even read Cliff's POV too... *ahem* This has got to be one of the greatest Harvest Moon Yaoi's (at least for smut content) ever created... eva! :D
FlyingSquirrelOfDarkness chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Oh my god, your stories never fail to make me smile, yunakitty. I really like the yaoi ones. Cliff and Gray's relationship is just too cute for words. By the way, are you planning on updating your Nice Catch story anytime soon? I thought that one was hilarious. Anyways, I love your stories, so keep writing!
animelover2day chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
This was awesome, and I enjoyed reading it!
AnimeFan4Eternity chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Good story, with pretty hot scenes, but I fear that they will soon run out of tissues. XD

Sayonara! _
EricChan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Hey, you should now me from youtube!

MovieMakers100

This was a great story i was throbing to see what happened next!
MonacoMac chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Haven't finished reading it yet but great story. I've played most of the game series and I've always thought if there were any two guys to write yaoi about, those two fit together perfectly. They were always my favorite.
Rocky Horror chapter 15 . 7/26/2009
Aww, that was so cute! And hott, of course 3.

Nice job. ;]