Reviews for Right timming
fuze'89 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
update!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Can't wait for more but i hope that logan chases rory while she's staying with tristan
JJsMommy27 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
you so need to finish this story you were doing awesome on it so update soon
BleedingMusic chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Fly on-

A Faithful Reader
BleedingMusic chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
OMFG I thought I was the only Gilmore Girls fan out there, because the show is a little dated and stuff, but here you are. I love that we have so many online things in common between us! I love Gilmore Girls, who do you think Rory should end up with, I hated Dean, Tristen sort of intruiged me but yeah, Logan sucks, BUT I FREAKING LOVE JESS AND RORY, FOREVER! Please write a fan fiction about Rory and Jess...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

Fly on-

A Faithful Reader

PS:

MORE JASPER AND BELLA, BECAUSE IN MY OPINION... EMMET AND BELLA CREEPS ME THE HELL OUT!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
ok
JJsMommy27 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
You so have to finish this story you were doing such a good job on it and i would like to see what happens when Rory gets to North Carolina and what happens when she meets up with Tristan so please complete your story and update it soon
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
great story please update

I am egar to find out whats going to happen
JJsMommy27 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Good story you so need to update this i would love to find out what is happening next in this story
sjwht chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
This is an absolutely great story so far...can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Well, as soon as you do, I'll be right on it, 'cause I just faved this. Keep it up. Hope you get inspired soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
SnowyOwl-17 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Hey! I love this story...I'll be waiting when you finally get a chance to update!

Love it, Can't wait for more!
christina chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
this is good keep going
rebatastic77 chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Hey

this is a great story and you really should update it soon.

I cant wait for Tristan's reaction
MaryBBlove23 chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
cant wait for more..I like the story!