Reviews for You're the Closest to Heaven I'll Ever Be
RavenLilyLuna chapter 14 . 3/8
love it the story was amazing dear
Plz let them make love..plz
Irrovocably chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
NEXT STEPHANIE MEYER?! PLEASE, THIS CHICK IS WAAAAY BETTER!
nika0645 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Oh my... you actually FINISHED it! Yay! Thank you so much! *.*
nika0645 chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
I genuinely love your Edward. In opposition to many other fanfictions, he actually thinks rationally and isn't a cold bastard after receiving the news about Bella and Jasper relationship. Although I love Jasper&Bella the most (as a pair, mates etc.) I love canon Edward&Bella, too and my heart is always aching when in many stories he's a cold hearted dumbass or when something really bad happens to him; so - I guess - it's one of many advantages of your fick.
I really enjoy reading it and I'm really upset that you haven't finished it.
Sincerely regards from Poland :)
Loving Reader chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
You? I forgot all about Victoria!
alex chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
jasper was a major in the army
alex s chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
i liked it but i was a little too rushed around the love scene and the "date" needed to be a bit more detail but overalll it was good
Miss-evil-lil-elf chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
Yay! I loved this! I want you to do an epilogue sooo bad!

Edward and Alice should mate with eachother, but make it dramatic!

I'm alerting this just on the incase you write the epilogue!
Drithligh chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That's such a cute beginning to the story. I like to see Jasper acting like a southern gentleman, instead of the southern rouge that many fics make him out to be.
Oona4 chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
I truly hope you finish this story, it's good. Yes put Edward and ALice together, they seem to close anyway.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 14 . 6/21/2010
I really liked this story and can't wait for you to finish it.I think that Alice and Edward should have some one else.I also think it should be another single vampire from the 't wait to see what you come up with.
AS90 chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
Love It!
Nessa.Baby.Doll chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
CaledoniaThunderGirl26 chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
i really think you should put Alice and Edward together.. it would be really cute.