Reviews for You're the Closest to Heaven I'll Ever Be
Michelle Law chapter 10 . 8/18
not exactly a review, but anyway... I thought I was the only one for whom songs reminded me of literary characters! for instance, have you read the Mortal Instruments books? I hope so, or this won't make any sense. the song "shut up and dance" reminds me of Simon and Isabelle, how he was more serious about HER sooner into their relationship than she was.
Michelle Law chapter 5 . 8/17
I only 'got into" the Twilight phenomenon in April of 2014, kind of by accident. Once I read the first Chapter I WAS HOOKED! I consumed all the books in record time! during that summer I bought the boxed "Forever Twilight" set (I had never seen the movies before, but since I wasn't a HERMIT, I knew it involved Vampires (good looking ones at that-I remembered Robert Pattinson from Harry Potter 4 as the yummy, but ill-fated Cedric Diggory), werewolves and a love triangle. ). love love love Twilight, even tho' I've been criticized for it (I AM 55! but that's ok, Chicks even older than I am love Twilight! I saw your note at the end of this chapter, and it made me wish that I had seen any of the movies in the theater!
I've only "got into" fanfiction featuring the Bella/Jasper pairing in the last couple of weeks; y'all are some REALLY creative people! I actually wrote a "story" of my own dealing with Edward and Carlisle's "sex talk"; it was a lot of fun to do!
I hope you have kept writing since this was written.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Kill efward off please. He is a wranie.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Edwalrd is aweenile.
RavenLilyLuna chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
love it the story was amazing dear
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Plz let them make love..plz
Irrovocably chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
NEXT STEPHANIE MEYER?! PLEASE, THIS CHICK IS WAAAAY BETTER!
nika0645 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Oh my... you actually FINISHED it! Yay! Thank you so much! *.*
nika0645 chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
I genuinely love your Edward. In opposition to many other fanfictions, he actually thinks rationally and isn't a cold bastard after receiving the news about Bella and Jasper relationship. Although I love Jasper&Bella the most (as a pair, mates etc.) I love canon Edward&Bella, too and my heart is always aching when in many stories he's a cold hearted dumbass or when something really bad happens to him; so - I guess - it's one of many advantages of your fick.
I really enjoy reading it and I'm really upset that you haven't finished it.
Sincerely regards from Poland :)
Loving Reader chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
You? I forgot all about Victoria!
alex chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
jasper was a major in the army
alex s chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
i liked it but i was a little too rushed around the love scene and the "date" needed to be a bit more detail but overalll it was good
Miss-evil-lil-elf chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
Yay! I loved this! I want you to do an epilogue sooo bad!

Edward and Alice should mate with eachother, but make it dramatic!

I'm alerting this just on the incase you write the epilogue!
Drithligh chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That's such a cute beginning to the story. I like to see Jasper acting like a southern gentleman, instead of the southern rouge that many fics make him out to be.
Oona4 chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
I truly hope you finish this story, it's good. Yes put Edward and ALice together, they seem to close anyway.