Reviews for Lanna's Intermezzo
ChaosMorning chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
So its over now, it was a great story, there arent enough Lanna storys out, and I really liked this one, so good job on this! .
RoseAngelx chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
First, I think it's important that I tell you that this story was really, really, REALLY well written. There were very few spelling and grammar mistakes, and it was written really well. I really enjoyed it. Congratulations!
DemonDude12 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Aw, Lanna left. :(

I really like this story.

I look forward to what happens next.
ChaosMorning chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I really like this fic! Lanna is my favourite girl

in Island of Happieness! I hope you update soon! This

is one of my favourite Harvest Moon fiction's!
DemonDude12 chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
I really like how your story is coming along.

MarkxLanna is one of my favorite pairings.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you update soon.
vollkommenheit chapter 6 . 3/10/2009

I love this! It's so sweet and well written, and very poetic and emotional as well.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
that would have really scared me and i would have screamed and called the police! i bet mark will give her the insperation she needs! tee hee hee! go..! mark..!
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
I feel Lanna is a little bit out of character but if you need her to be like this for the plot then it's okay with me.

In one way I'm hoping for a MarkxChelsea even though it's not my favorite pairing, and at the same time MarkxLanna is a pairing I do like but I don't want her to end up with him unless she starts to straighten up her act and be geniously(sp?) nice and thankful for Mark amd what he does. Odd little irony for this story. XD

I'm wondering if you are gong to include Denny in this story. I'd like to see how it would work with the plot and they way it's going but you may not want that. It's up to you.

I like the story so far. Lanna's character is a bit streched but I've seen worse. It's all good.

Can't wait to see what happebs next! xD
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
oh :)! shes so evil! jk jk jk JK! its a funny plan though.
harvestmoonlove chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
wow you made lanna cazyXD i really like this hope to see more!
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
I thought Lanna didn't like mark. i guess she has hidden feelings...
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is quite unique. I'm interested to se how the possible LannaxMarkxChelsea love triangle(?) may go.

AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was pritty good, but rushed, but still pritty good. I like the idea. keep going!
Shippostail chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Very interesting. I need to mention about the dialogue. Instead of bolding it, start a new line for the dialogue. If another person says something after the first person, start a new line for this second character and so on. I really like how you've started it so far. You've got your main guy who keeps getting rejected for two years. And then this new girl shows up-and is a fan of him. That got my attention. Good job.