Reviews for Resistance
Me chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh, god, imaginary boyfriends named Bob jumping out of the closet (th real one, that is, not the metaphorical one.) And of course that would not surprise him, because this is a daily occurence. Oh, and, possessive!jealous!Nicky. Sigh. This is for FTFW, MAN! And fills Me with warm feelings and snuggles. just like they are doing. Thank you for writing.
terboDC1980 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Cute story! Love Greg and Nick!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Totally charming! And well done also as far as easy to read and made sense as to characters and their reactions. Love that type of story about one of my favorite couples...their interactions & how they love each other. Weird of me I know but that's how it is.
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Gah, loved this!
Painted Ys chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow, this is the first time I have ever read a fan fiction where someone gets jealous over a sweater... Awesome! And how wonderful the characters were portrayed. They were both so adorable, and even more so when they finally got together for real. Kudos for a job well done!

BTW: There's a little typo in your Norwegian translation: just akkurat, not akuratt, in case you want it fixed. Either way, great story!
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Waaa ! X3 It was so cute ! *O* I loved it ! X3 Thank you very much, they were so adorable X3
Renn chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
) Very sweet. And Nick can deny all he wants, it was seduction soup. ha.
rictusEMpra.J chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Okay, i DO name all of my clothes so it's not that unusual.

I've also named all my spider-friends who live in my room, and I find they're very handy with mosquitos; Jessica by the window is Line of Defense number 1, and then Harry in the corner is LoD #2.

(There's also Pete in the other corner but he's just fucking useless).

BUT onto the actual review: lovely, as usual - you write brilliantly and with awesome plots. Man, I don't know what to say that i haven't said before... You must be sick of seeing my name in your inbox, i fear :\
koneko zero chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
YOU. You have just given me a new OTP.

Seriously, I have never read any CSI fanfic before, and never even considered Nick/Greg. I only clicked this link because I saw it on someone's favourites list and had been bored and depressed for three hours.

Then I read it and fell hopelessly in love.

This is genuinely a lovely story - it's adorable and amusing, with just that touch of bittersweet angst that makes it so very real. I love the plot, and your writing is just wonderful in the way it's so refined and yet so very accessable. Your use of language and grammar is impeccable, yet you somehow word everything so that it feels like a friend speaking to the reader. It's a skill that most writers would kill for.

Your characterisations are amazing. You keep them so in-character and yet twist them just enough to suit your purposes. The way you make them think and act is officially canon to me now.

Just... Thank you so much for writing this. It's a brilliant piece. And thank you so much for introducing me to a new OTP, haha!

With the very best of wishes,

koneko zero
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was awesome. I speak Swedish so can understand Norwegian and know about the jumpers. Was very sweet. Especially Nick being jealous of a jumper.
cheshireskitten chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
OMG that's so funny!

and so sweet.

I really love it. and I love the fact that you quotet gregs nana in HER language, not only in english.
JennMel chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
So freaking cute! :D
starlesscity chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Cute as all fuck, seriously.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
awe I love it I want a Nick to take care of me

lovely story
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ehe, that's adorable. I totally name my clothes like that...