Reviews for Just a Little Crush
That's a really good story.. Lol what if Naruto remembered were the key was and walked in XD
H.K. ScareCrow chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
This is so lovely O
theseventhstar chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
i love it
Caeria chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
I think this is my second time reading this. Just as good as the first time around.
cherrywolf chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Great job, like, no, love it...
MurakamiGirl chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
A very lovely story :)
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I enjoyed reading this story! They end up together, yeah!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I don't like asses. Why not, you ask? Because that's where the poop comes out, and thats gross.
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Now that last part was funny!
Inume-blue chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I like it a lot! I mean to say that I liked it so much that I've read it a few times and then this time I acidentally hit the review button and was surprised to see that I hadn't reviewed it! I was so shocked so I want to apologize and tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. (even thought this is like my third or fourt time reading it) It is well writen and funny and it makes me happy inside because I love Kakashi/Sakura parings and I think they are perfect for each other. :)
C chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Aww this was cute, and hot! definately hot!

Thanks for posting, and have a great day!
weirdgirlfromanotherplanet chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
i love it.!
Ai-chan chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
This was really good! Man that lemon was steamy. *drool*

Thanls for posting!
Dionysos chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
hahah loved this fic! it was sweet and funny and decent lemon :)
GitaMerah chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
'Why don’t you just pee on my leg, while you’re at it?'

Hehe, I love that line. I can almost imagine Kakashi lifting one leg to do this.

This is a really good story. You kept me on the edge of my seat most of the time. Although, I have to say, I think you killed the tension when you switched to Kakashi's POV in chapter 2. If you had stayed with Sakura's POV, it would've made Kakashi's next words/confession a much bigger surprise for us.

But overall, I think your story is really good. The lemon was hot, too :)