Reviews for Just a Little Crush
Caeria chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
I think this is my second time reading this. Just as good as the first time around.
cherrywolf chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Great job, like, no, love it...
DeathByVudu chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
A very lovely story :)
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I enjoyed reading this story! They end up together, yeah!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I don't like asses. Why not, you ask? Because that's where the poop comes out, and thats gross.
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Now that last part was funny!
Inume-blue chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I like it a lot! I mean to say that I liked it so much that I've read it a few times and then this time I acidentally hit the review button and was surprised to see that I hadn't reviewed it! I was so shocked so I want to apologize and tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. (even thought this is like my third or fourt time reading it) It is well writen and funny and it makes me happy inside because I love Kakashi/Sakura parings and I think they are perfect for each other. :)
C chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Aww this was cute, and hot! definately hot!

Thanks for posting, and have a great day!
weirdgirlfromanotherplanet chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
i love it.!
Ai-chan chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
This was really good! Man that lemon was steamy. *drool*

Thanls for posting!
Dionysos chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
hahah loved this fic! it was sweet and funny and decent lemon :)
GitaMerah chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
'Why don’t you just pee on my leg, while you’re at it?'

Hehe, I love that line. I can almost imagine Kakashi lifting one leg to do this.

This is a really good story. You kept me on the edge of my seat most of the time. Although, I have to say, I think you killed the tension when you switched to Kakashi's POV in chapter 2. If you had stayed with Sakura's POV, it would've made Kakashi's next words/confession a much bigger surprise for us.

But overall, I think your story is really good. The lemon was hot, too :)
Justdabestever3457 chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
This was the first kakasaku fanfiction I have ever read. And after all the ones I've read, this one still sticks out to me as one of the best and one of my favorites.

By far, the confession scene is is still my favorite!

Keep writing amazing stories!

(I love your other story, 'Of Thunderstorms and Elemental Chakra')
eskeflowne chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
LOVE IT finally i've been looking for a good kakashi/sakura fanfic for ages so thank-you for writing the perfect one. It was the right amount of build up with the right detail of emotions with the lemon. It was great well done :D
emo girl chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Omg I loved it! It was good.u couldve taken ur time with the lemon but it was still good otherwise